Does it hurt? Phan #8

OMG hey! How are youuuuuu? Okay next part :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The light sound of the bathroom door closing from Dan's room let Phil know Dan was out, him hearing it previously. He listened to the faint footsteps of his flatmate as he walked through the hallway and towards... Oh no.

Phil opened his eyes and sat up; Dan was heading to /his/ room. He first heard the knock on the wooden frame and he gulped, slowly and quietly getting out the bath. Phil slipped and smacked his cut arm against the side of the bath, making him scream in pain as his body fell limp around the hard surface. He whimpered, crawling desperately onto the floor as he clutched his, once again, bleeding arm.

Dan shot round as he heard the scream coming from the bathroom. He ran to the door and tried to open it, failing. "Phil!?"he called desperately, rattling the door handle, trying to open it still. "Phil open this door!" Dan screamed. He heard the elder shuffle toward him and unbolt the door, before shuffling back for him. Dan took a deep breath, bracing himself as he pushed on the door handle and opened it. He peeked inside, gulping at the sight of the blood stain on the side of the bath and wall, also covering the floor. Dan opened the door wider and stepped in, finding Phil curled up in a ball in the corner, his arm pouring with blood. "Oh what the fuck Phil." Dan sighed, walking over to his best friend and crouching down next to him. "What brought this on hey?" He asked quietly, reaching for Phil's arm.

Phil pulled back, scowling at Dan. All he wanted to do was wrap his arms round Dan's neck and kiss him and hug him, but that wasn't possible. He had to this of a reason for his actions, which wasn't the real reason.

"Um..." Phil stuttered. "I-I-I need-needed to-to do it." He whimpered, knowing he was a terrible liar. However, Dan nodded and got up, reaching for a flannel and dabbing it with water, before sitting on the floor in front of Phil.

"Let me help you. Please" Dan whispered, holding is hand out as a signal for Phil to pass him his cut arm. Dan knew Phil, was lying as to what he said, but if Phil didn't want to tell him, he wouldn't push it. Phil held out his arm for Dan and the younger male smiled, carefully dabbing the flannel on the male's cuts.

Phil closed his eyes, trying to focus on something else other than the pain Dan was causing on himself by trying to help. He usually would just leave his cuts to dry up and heal, never did he use anything to clear up the blood, meaning this was a completely new feel to him, as he very rarely cut himself when he was younger. Phil opened his eyes and winced, bringing his knees close to his chest before resting his head on them, biting his lip hard.

"Stop. Stop. Please stop." Phil whispered, shaking his head as tears grew in his eyes.

Dan took the flannel away and sighed, wishing Phil would tell him why he did it. He instantly blamed himself, however. He never wants Phil to hurt himself, which is the reason he blames no one but himself, Dan.

"Are you okay Philly?" Dan questioned, the pet name he never used slipping out of his mouth, unable to take it back once he realised what he said. Phil noticed, of course, frowning as he lifted his head and nodded slowly, his eyes locking with Dan's, searching to find as to where that pet name came from.

"I'm fine..." Phil said bluntly, finding nothing in Dan but embarrassment and guilt. Why? He did not know.