Does it hurt? Phan #6

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I've abandoned this... This have been hectic recently but since you guys have been asking for more, I shall give you more :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil sat down on the sofa awkwardly, twiddling his thumbs in his lap before looking at Dan. He gulped, blinking a few times.

"Can I ask you something?" Phil asked quietly, watching the elder's lips, waiting for a reaction.

Dan nodded slowly, staring at the coffee table in front of him.

"Y-yeah" He stuttered, his hands now clammy and his knees shaking from the nerves.

Phil sighed, dropping his gaze to Dan's lap. He didn't entirely know what to ask his flat mate: so many questions roamed in his head, they had mixed together in a big mess of emotions, nothing made sense anymore.

"What- what parts of... /that/ were true?" Phil whispered, knowing what part he meant, but feeling too awkward to say it out loud at this precise moment.

Dan gulped. 'All of it' he was saying to himself. 'Everything. I love you Phil Lester. Please love me back'.

"I-I don't remember what I wrote... Sorry." Dan laughed nervously, running a hand through his hair again.

Phil took a deep breath in, lifting his head to look at Dan.

"Dan. Do you, do you /like/ me? As in, love me?" Phil asked confidently, blushing soon after.

Dan burst out laughing, mostly by embarrassment. He shook his head, leaning back on the sofa, rubbing his eyes.

"Me? Like you? Phil I'm straight, being gay is a sin in my eyes. Of course I don't like you. If I wrote that? It was just me being stupid and writing stuff down which is /definitely/ NOT true." Dan laughed, turning to Phil. He suddenly realised what he had said, and felt completely guilty. Phil was staring at him, his lips parted, his eyes wide.

Phil felt tears grow in his eyes and he dropped his head, blinking them back. Maybe he did like Dan back? But it obviously wasn't true what he wrote... Just him being stupid. Like Dan said.

Phil faked a smiled and looked up, nodding.

"Yeah, sorry. Like you said. You're straight. I'm straight. Sorry for waisting your time." He said, standing up and nodding to his flat mate, before shuffling to his room, closing the door behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is pretty short, I'll update it soon :3

Just so you guys know, I'm not homophobic. I wrote what Dan said due to the fact I need him to act like this. I do not think this is the real way Dan would react in this situation as I think he isn't homophobic either. Just to clear that so I don't get any hate :3 okay thanks!