Does it hurt? Phan #13

HELLOOOOOOOOOOO! OMG GREECE TOMORROW AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 3 IN THE MORNING. I'VE REALISED HOW MUCH I'M GONNA MISS YOU GUYS WHILST I'M GONE *cries quietly*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil sighed, collapsing onto his bed and getting under the covers. He could easily now confess to Dan and tell him his feelings, just like Dan had done earlier. But he couldn't, he was just too scared of the outcome.

Dan finished his meal, putting his stuff in the kitchen before walking to Phil's room, knocking lightly on the door.

"Come in." Phil mumbled, turning on his side to face away from the door, putting his hands under his head.

Dan shuffled in slowly, walking round to Phil and kneeling down.

"What's up?" He simply asked, moving his hand to push Phil's fringe out of his face.

Phil shook his head.

"Nothing, my arm just hurts." He lied, moving his bandaged arm to Dan, holding it out.

Dan sighed, unwrapping the cloth and wincing at the sight of his best friend's arm, the jagged lines which ran across risen from his skin. Dan bobbed his head down, kissing Phil's cuts softly before looking back up at the ebony haired male, smiling.

"Please don't hurt yourself anymore Phil, I couldn't bare to loose you." Dan whispered, leaning forward and wrapping on arm around him.

Phil relaxed into Dan, his arm tingling from Dan's lips touching his skin.

"I'm sorry I can't promise..." Phil whimpered, wrapping his arms around Dan and sitting up slightly.

"Phil, what is the real reason you're so sad you feel the need to do this?" Dan asked quietly, drawing small circles in the small of Phil's back. He wasn't going to force Phil to tell him, but he wanted to know so badly, so he could try and help.

"It's just everything Dan. I can't put it down to just one thing." Phil said quietly, breathing heavily as his heart rate increased from the small touches from Dan.

Dan sighed, telling himself mentally to try and ease it out of Phil slowly, knowing this was the best answer he was to get at the moment.

"Okay, go to bed now, you didn't get much sleep last night." Dan whispered, pulling back and tucking Phil in and planting a soft kiss on the ebony haired male's forehead.

"Goodnight Dan." Phil yawned, snuggling into his duvet and closing his eyes.

"Goodnight Phil." Dan said softly, drawing the curtains and walking to the door, turning the light off. "I love you." He whispered quietly, closing Phil's door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THAT'S ALL YOU'RE GETTING FOR A WEEK.

This Phan will finish soon, I kinda need to wrap it up promptly, but I have a few ideas in ways of ending it. I will start a new Phan immediately after, and it's going to be a Student/Teacher because i love writing them :3

Adios Amigos <3