Does it hurt? Phan #12

HAI SO I GOT HOME EARLY AND YEAH I HAVE NOTHING TO DO SO HERE! PART 13 WILL BE HERE TOMORROW :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil and Dan sat on Phil's un-made bed, talking about how Dan felt for at least two hours. It was mainly Dan talking, with Phil listening intently, until the younger male broke down and Phil had to comfort him. Dan's head was now in Phil's lap, he subconsciously stroking the brown haired boy's hair.

"Phil, I'm hungry." Dan mumbled, moving his head to look up to Phil, finding he was already looking back down at him.

Phil smiled, nodding and tapping Dan's head for him to get off. He did, meaning Phil could get up and off his bed.

"Hey could you do me a favour and make my bed? I'll get us food." Phil asked, turning back to Dan. Dan nodded, causing Phil to smile and walk out of his bedroom, letting a deep sigh escape his mouth as he went to the kitchen. He hadn't realised how tense he was around Dan until his shoulders fell heavily, as if someone had placed weights on them. Phil ran a hand through his hair, opening the fridge and looking through it. He took out two microwavable dinners and shoved them in, setting the timer before leaving them to cook. Phil made both Dan and himself Ribena, taking it through to the living room, deciding he didn't want to spend the whole night the both of them cooped up in his room.

Dan had made Phil's bed, and was now rolling around on it, finding Phil's scent every now and then and smiling. He loved Phil's bed; it was a lot more comfier than his, and the bonus was it was Phil's. Phil's. Dan sighed contently, feeling a lot calmer now part of the weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Now, it was just telling Phil he liked him, if he ever would confess that is.

Phil took out the dinners from the oven and carried them through to the living room, knife and fork in one hand, food in the other. "Dan!" He called, placing his flat mates dinner in his usual seat, before taking the armchair. For some unknown reason, the television was on, neither of them having had any reason to watch what was on the big screen. Phil flicked through the channels, settling on The Apprentice, it being the only descent thing on.

Dan came wandering in a few minutes later, smiling at the food and plonking himself down on the sofa.

"Come sit with me." He giggled, looking over to Phil who had already tucked into his meal.

Phil shook his head, not speaking as he had his mouth full with food.

"I'm okay over here." He eventually smiled, taking his eyes away from the TV for a few seconds, before fixing them back.

Dan pouted, looking down at his lap as he stuffed his face with food, feeling lonely.

"Please." Dan whispered, looking up from his lap to stare at Phil, the silence with neither of them speaking almost unbearable, even though the TV was still on.

Phil sighed, picking up his meal and moving to sit with Dan, leaving a space between them. He almost immediately started eating again, his eyes never leaving the screen.

"Phil, what's up?" Dan asked softly, a confused look on his face. Phil shook his head.

"Nothing, I'm fine, just interested in this." He lied, stuffing his mouth with food once again.

Dan sighed, watching his ebony haired friend as he got up and shuffled to the kitchen, he having finished his food, Dan having hardly touched his. He sighed once again. Something was definitely not okay, and he wanted to know why Phil wouldn't tell him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAAAAAnd I'm leaving you there :P ONE more part before I leave for Greece, I will update if we have wifi, if not, I'll see you guys next week :P

I'LL MISS YOUUUUU <3