Does it hurt? Phan #15

HEY HEY SO THUS WE HAVE REACHED LE FINAL CHAPTER OKAY OKAY BYE
-----------

Phil jolted upright, a mixture of sweat and tears streaming down his face. /Nightmare./

What was wrong with him? Was he ill? Phil did not know, but there was a horrible sense around him, something wasn't right.
Phil got up and out of bed, slipping on his glasses before walking out and through to the kitchen, spotting Dan in the corner staring out onto the streets of London.

"Can't sleep?" Phil asked croakily, clearing his throat afterwards as he opened the fridge to get himself a glass of orange juice.

"Something like that." Dan mumbled before sighing, turning round to grab Phil's wrist, whipping him round into a hug.

Phil's eyes widened, confused as to why Dan was hugging him. They hadn't properly hugged in a while, and this was completely different to usual.

"Hey, you okay Dan?" Phil laughed nervously, patting Dan's back slightly.

Once again, Dan sighed, pulling back to stare at the floor.

"I-I had a nightmare..." Dan whispered, rocking on his heels.

This was strange, Phil had too. He gulped, closing the fridge behind him and perching himself on the counter.

"Continue..." Phil frowned, cocking his head to the side as he began to listen intently to Dan's story.

"I had a nightmare that we kissed and then you hurt me... I think I died Phil... I woke up just after that and felt strange so I came in here hoping you would wake up and you have-" Dan rambled, before being cut off by himself staring at Phil's expression. He was petrified. "What's wrong?" Dan asked quietly, backing away slightly.

"I- I had exactly the same nightmare... Only you hurt me..." Phil whispered, hopping off the counter to walk towards Dan, his eyes fixated on the brown haired male. "I can still feel what it was like when you stabbed me in the stomach." He whimpered, taking Dan's hands.

"Y-you can?" Dan stuttered, emotions overrunning him, making his cheeks flush pink and his hands begin to sweat.

Phil nodded, leaning forward and whispering in Dan's ear;

"I can also still feel what it was like when you kissed me."

Dan shuddered, pressing his lips softly to Phil's, electricity running through his body as both of them put exactly the same amount of effort into the kiss, both wanting and needing each other.

Dan pulled back, his breathing having become laboured and his heart pounding.

"Does it hurt?" He whispered.

"Does what hurt?" Phil asked back.

"Being stabbed, feeling awful all the time, dying?" Dan asked quickly his words slurring.

"Honey, everything hurts. Love, hatred, friendship. But yes, it does hurt." Phil said softly, once again pressing his lips to Dan's, feeling completely alive.

------------
And that's it guys :c anti-climatic I know but I really struggled ending this. I just wasn't feeling anything anymore towards this Phan so I wanted to finish it ASAP.

A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS I APPRECIATE ALL OF IT OMG I LOVE YOU ALL.

a new Phan will be up shortly, just let me sort my school work out first okay? ;)

Adios Amigos,

Mitsu <3