ADVENTURE RESULTS

Congratulations to all the winners! Please pm us your username, rank, and genre to avail the stickers!  

triothethird

The Oracle in the Dust

Title/cover:10/10

Description:20/20

Plot:19/20

Creativity:10/10

Character development:10/10

Grammar:19/20

Enjoyment:10/10

TOTAL: 98/100

Review:
To tell you the truth I really liked your book. I loved the title and the cover was so beautiful. I also liked the description of how you started with one of the dialogue scenes. The idea of the girl going to another dimension was creative. The story plot was what had me going. There were so many awesome twists that keep the readers engaged. The grammar was also perfect. I really enjoyed reading the first 2 chapters. I enjoyed reading your book. You should keep the good work!

 You should keep the good work!

therealtroubletimes

The Unscrambler

Title/cover:9/10

Description:18/20

Plot:18/20

Creativity:8/10

Character development:8/10

Grammar:18/20

Enjoyment:8/10

TOTAL: 87/100

Review:
The title and the cover were kinda interesting and it was beautiful. I loved the description that you gave in the book. The plot so far was overall good. Love how you made the other creepy stalker. I liked his character because I liked how he literally knows everything which is creepy but it’s cool. The grammar was perfect but I think you should make the dialogues small like you literally introduce the dialogue every time. You don’t have to show it all the time. I really enjoyed the book. But I think you just need a little time to work on the small mistakes that you have but so far it’s good.

 But I think you just need a little time to work on the small mistakes that you have but so far it’s good

Anga_Boba_Tea

Aspiring Secrets

Title/Cover:  7 out of 10

Description: 16 out of 20

Plot: 17  out of 20

Creativity: 9 out of 10

Character Development: 9 out of 10

Grammar: 13 out of 20

Enjoyment: 8 out of 10

Total: 79 out of 100

Notes: You managed to make me feel all sorts of ways. I hate Brittany? But I think that’s intended. If not. She’s lost all points with me. She’s perfect and so are the other mean girls. They infuriate me. So good job! Melissa, I feel for you. So one of my biggest pet peeves that turns me off a story is the overuse of commas. I can usually forgive spelling without an issue but comma overuse drives me batty!

You don’t need a comma between two items connected by “and”. For instance, you put:

“Glenn pulled an antenna from the device, and waved it around the room erratically.”

Grammatically you should write it instead without the comma like so:

“Glenn pulled an antenna from the device and waved it around the room erratically.”

You should only use commas when connecting two independent clauses. If the sentence is connecting two different things such as:

It’s raining outside, and I forgot my umbrella. (using the comma is correct)
Back to the quote I mentioned in your book:

“Glenn pulled an antenna from the device, and waved it around the room erratically.”

Shouldn’t have the comma before and because it’s connecting the same thing.

Another example of overused:
You wrote:

“It looked like a hologram of a person, with its long, flowing locks and big feet.”
What you should do is:

“It looked like a hologram of a person with long flowing locks and big feet.” (I also took out “it's” because it’s unnecessary)

Thank you all so much for participating in the Retrograde Awards!

Other participants will receive their results via dm (dm us if you would like your results!)