FANTASY RESULTS

Congratulations to all the winners! Please pm us your username, rank, and genre to avail the stickers! 

triothethird

Unexpectation

Title/Cover:   10/10

Description:   20/20

Plot:  20/20

Creativity:   10/10

Character Development:   10/10

Grammar:   20/20

Overall Enjoyment:  10/10

           Total points:  100/100

This is some really outstanding work! I have never judged a book that deserved a perfect score until now. Man this really blew me away! When the time came for your main character to display emotion, it just poured from the page, and the descriptions made me feel like I was literally observing their world from the 'inside' with them. This is a book that is definitely going into my "Personal Current" reading list. I gotta finish this one!

 I gotta finish this one!

EminaRus

Call of The Water

Title/Cover: 10/10

Description: 20/20

Plot: 20/20

Creativity: 10/10

Character Development: 10/10

Grammar: 19/20

Enjoyment: 10/10

Total: 99/100

Likes/Dislikes: I really liked your story description. I was hooked when it said ‘one homework assignment might change someone’s life forever.” I was already curious to read, but this had me wanting to read your story. I really like how you have done the characters in the story. I feel like I know them a lot and it has made the story better. I definitely got the vibe of a magical school with the way you wrote the story. There were little to none grammar mistakes in your story, but I suggest for you to go back through your story and fix any mistakes you find.

Also in the Second Place

The_Book_Smuggler07

The Infernal Crown: Of Rose and Lies

Title/Cover:   10/10

Description:  19 /20

Plot:   20/20

Creativity:  10/10

Character Development:   10/10

Grammar:   20/20

Overall Enjoyment:   10/10

           Total points:   99/100

Notes: This is a bit of a slow-burn book, so it needed to judged correctly. Thank God, I like andwrite them like this where things happen progressively. Your detailing is incredible. Bringing the scenes and actions to life with such ease, plus with a great flow. This is a book that is going into my Personal Current reading list once I send in the scores. You really did an outstanding job. If I didn't have other books to judge, I would have kept on reading it! Well done!

Due to there being two second winners, there won't be a third place.

Thank you all so much for participating in the Retrograde Awards!

Other participants will receive their results via dm (dm us if you would like your results!)