lost and scared

Let's be honest every first story in a one shot book is shit ... Plz don't let this stop you from  reading the rest... I have learned from my mistakes and my writing has improved ... Plz check them out

Nagisas pov

Class had just ended and everyone was packing up to go home. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and when I looked around I saw kayano and rio behind me. " Hey nagisa we were wondering if you wanted to walk home with us and maybe get milk shakes on the way"said kayano.... Unfortunately I had homework to do and I prefer to do it at school bcz it was more peaceful than it was at home so I couldn't go. "Sorry guys I have smth to do today maybe next time." I saw kayano smile quickly dropped but came back as fast as it went. I felt kinda a guilty. " Okay bye see you tomorrow " Said rio and kayano as they walked out of the classroom. I sighed to myself as I pulled out my homework and began.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When I finished one of my subjects I took out my phone and saw that 2 hours had past and it was now 5:30.i knew that mom would be home around 7 so I still had time to complete the rest of my assignments.
.
.
.
.
All of a sudden rain began falling and I looked back at the time to see that it was 7:45 "shit" I whispered to myself mom is going to kill me.... I was rushing to pack up my things when all of a sudden I heard a loud thunder. "Ahhhhhh" That was one of the girliest scream I heard coming from myself. Yess I am afraid of thunder well Basically loud noises bcz of my mom obviously but that's not the point rn. I was stuck in the dark classroom with no one else and scared shitless.
.
.
. At this point I was actually on the ground in the corner of the classroom shaking with my hands over my hears, eyes close and tears running down my cheeks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hiromis pov (nagisas mother)

45 minutes earlier
I walked inside and called out "nagisa dear I'm home" But to my surprise no one answered back. Now I was pissed bcz no daughter of mine should be out so late. I tried calling her phone to get see if she would answer but it went straight to voicemail... I tried it more than ten times but to get the same answer, now I was furious. I decided to call her teacher for an explanation or to see if he knows where she might have been.
.
.
.
.
.

Karasuma pov

I was finishing up some paper work when all of a sudden my phone started ringing.. I look at my phone to see an unknown number I was curious so I answered " Hello this is karasuma speaking how may I help you " The person on the other end answered back " Hello yes this is hiromi nagisas mother and she hasn't come yet so I was wondering if you knew of her Wearabouts. " I was confused as to why she referred to nagisa as a she instead of a he but I was more worried as to where he might have been so I just pushed it aside. " Unfortunately ma'am no I don't know but I will contact the other students in his class to see if they know any.. I will contact you back before midnight don't worry I'm sure he's safe." I replied back with a hint of worry in my voice but not enough for her to worry about. "Okay sir thank you " And with that she hanged up.

I called up for ritsu and she appeared on my screen " Ritsu I know that the class has a group chat can you plz add me to it. It's important. " "Yes sir " She replied. A few seconds later I was added in the group chat.

Now in text form

Karasuma has joined the group chat*