One Sunday Morning

Shoita Nagisa is a 23 year old man. These things shouldn’t be entertaining to him. It really shouldn’t but here he is, in the kitchen, laughing for the 9th time over a stupid prank he sees every couple doing all over social media.

Between the two of them, Nagisa's obviously the one who is more caught up with gossip and trends happening all over the world. Karma , not one who likes to be in the dark with certain things (“it’s embarrassing when i don’t understand what you guys talk about”), usually expects his boyfriend to help him keep up with whatever trend these people find so funny and entertaining. He honestly doesn’t understand.

Back to the bluenette who’s mindlessly stirring his morning coffee while scrolling through the prank’s tag, he couldn’t help but to feel tempted to do the prank on Karma. Everyone’s reaction to a simple but impactful sentence like, “hide! my boyfriend’s coming” really has him giggling at 9 o’clock in the morning.

Besides, his boyfriend deserves to be pranked once in a while, especially since he’s been extremely clingy and whiny these past few days –he’d be lying if he says he’s not excited to see his reaction– so that only makes the shorter want to prank Karma more.

Nagisa wasn’t sure which part in him that persuaded him to do this but what he does know is that this could either turn out to be funny or Karma would make a big deal out of it, which Nagisa totally understands because he would too.

Gulping down his now lukewarm coffee, Nagisa places his mug in the sink and turns on the electric kettle for Karma's coffee when he’s awake later.

Quietly walking into their shared room, Nagisa can’t help but swallow his giggles at the thought of his boyfriend’s possible reaction. It took him quite some time to hide his phone to record his boyfriend that Nagisa was so close to calling it a day and instead just cuddle with the sleeping man on the bed but if those people online can do it then he can too.

Finally satisfied with his phone’s placement, the shorter took a few seconds to fix his hair and at least look a little presentable for the video. he even wanted to change out of his boyfriend’s large sweater he was wearing but decided not to.

Tapping on the red button on his phone to record, the bluenette slowly makes his way to sleeping and shirtless boyfriend.

Fuck. Karma looks so peaceful and beautiful like this. how Nagisa managed to be so lucky and date the living version of an art specimen was beyond him. Mentally apologizing to Karma , the shorter of the two shakes the other quickly, waking him up.

“Honey! hey Karu! you have to wake up! please” Nagisa pretends to panic. He was so close to laughing that he even starts praying in his head. The sleeping figure groans and scowls in his sleep cutely. If Nagisa wasn’t so excited about this prank, he might just coo at how cute his boyfriend is being.

“Karma, it’s an emergency!” the taller has one eye open at that, and slowly sits up to look at Nagisa's red face. And if Nagisa's blushing because of his much naked boyfriend and the reminder of last night, then no one saw it.

“What’s so important that you have to call me by my given name?” he says in his deep and raspy morning voice. “You’re more concerned about me using your given name than an emergency? What if someone’s dying?”