Just Let Me Work ( Smutt)

Karma is sitting with the phone in his hand, a notebook in front of him with some things already written down and a pen on his hand in case he has to make any additions. Sitting in the office of his house that he shares with Nagisa, his belongings on the right side of the desk, Nagisa's on the left, organized to the nines as it is practical for both of them. The door is closed but not all the way, a small crack leaving it unlatched lets him hear whatever Nagisa is doing in another room, and allows for Nagisa to hear Karma's voice when he wanders by.

In essence, Karma's is in the middle of a work call.

Normally this is fine, he does them pretty often instead of having to go all the way to the building his agency for a meeting he could have over the phone. It ends up making it so he can have a day of relaxation at least a little bit.

And normally Nagisa stays out for the most part, sometimes he’ll bring Karma and unrequested glass of water, Karma will give his silent thanks, but that’s not how it’s going to today.

Nagisa comes in about halfway through, like he does, and sets a glass already glistening with condensation on the coaster on the desk. Karma smiles gently to him and Nagisa returns it but doesn’t meet Karma's eyes.

Then he lingers, at first it’s him scanning the bookshelf on the opposite side of the room which Karma ignores assuming that Nagisa just wants something to read.

“Yeah, I don’t know,” Karma answers into the phone. “If we go with plan A it’s more costly to the agency but maybe it’ll make people feel better. We definitely can’t go with C but we might be able to get away with B.”

Nagisa glances over his shoulder to see Karma's intense concentration on the work in front of him. He’s spent hours preparing things, studying enough to know his facts when it comes down to it.

But he’s bored .

Nagisa has been wandering around the house that has already been cleaned, and there’s no need to go grocery shopping. The bills have already been managed by both him and Karma and everything seems to be organized and put away. There’s nothing on television this time of day and he can’t even find it in himself to watch a movie. He thought about going and jerking it in the shower but he already took a shower today and he didn’t feel like making a mess anywhere else because it didn’t feel worth it unless Karma was there.

So he decided he’d have his fun.

He walks back to where Karma is, who hasn’t noticed him as he slides his hands over Karma's shoulders. He jumps a little, being surprised to see Nagisa there, but soon relaxes into his touch, moving the phone to his other ear as he glanced at Nagisa who was placing his head onto Karma's shoulder as his hands caressed down his torso.

“Yeah,” Karma continued his work call despite glancing at Nagisa's content looking face. “Alright, so do you think that’ll fit in the budget? Will we have to take from something else?”

Karma glances back to his notes and this is where he feels Nagisa sliding down the front of his jeans, they’re a little constricting but he makes it down and is soon rubbing on Karma's soft length with a careful and relaxed touch.

Karma's eyes widen almost comically, he turns his head to Nagisa who has the smuggest grin on his face and Karma is blushing profusely.

“Uhm, yes,” Karma answers the question and Nagisa can see he’s already losing his composure as he pulls the phone away from his face to whisper to Nagisa. “Nagisa? Now?”

“I’m bored and horny,” Nagisa hummed in response and Karma knew that meant he wasn’t leaving without a fight.

“You should wait just a— ah ..” Karma tried to suppress the sound of a moan as Nagisa's thumb slid over his tip and Karma raised his eyes to see Nagisa grinning like a fool.