He's Hot

"Is he okay?"

"What happened?"

"When will we get to see him?"

"What's going on?"

"Enough!" By God! The nurse at the hospital usually doesn't lose her temper, especially with children and teachers , but all the incessant questions before she could even speak? Breath? She gets it, all of these twenty or so kids that have showed up must really care for this one boy, but could she not get a literal second before they explode in her face. "Quiet please, then I'll explain."

When the loud worried clattering in the hall died down, the nurse took a deep breath before continuing. "As you know, your friend was in a serious accident, nothing we couldn't handle, but it needs to be said that he took a serious blow to the head in the accident. While no lasting damage was found-" at this there was a sigh of relief, but the nurse had to push on, "there is a chance for some memory loss." That got the crowd to go completely silent in shock.

"Memory loss? A girl's voice asked.

"How serious will it be?" Another girl asked, standing tall and towards the front. The nurse could tell she must have been in charge of the class with the way she handled herself.

"We do not know. There might he a chance he remembers everything, there might be a chance he remembers nothing, all we know for sure is that is it very much temporary." At that the class seemed to sag with relief. There were cheers and humorless laughter, but the tension in the hallway eased up.

"Can we go and see him?" A girl towards the front, small and bubbly (maybe his girlfriend?) asked.

The nurse thought it over for a second before sighing in resignation. "I'll only allow all of you in to see him this once, do you understand? Only for an hour, after that almost all of you will have to go. All I ask is that you keep quiet? He's sleeping right now and he needs all the rest he can get." When the nurse got enthusiastic, understanding nods from everyone in front of her, she stepped aside from the door to let the entire class into the hospital room.

As she walked away, the only thought on her mind was how shocking it was to see all of those kids squeeze their way into that one tiny hospital room.

The kids on the other hand, didn't really know they were miracle children to the nurse and just began setting up every corner of the room with as many get well decorations as physically possible while also being relatively quiet. It took them the full hour, with everyone taking a break once in a while to actually go up to see Nagisa lying asleep in his bed, bandages wrapped around his head.

When it was all over and everyone was crowded around the bed, preparing to leave, it was Isogai who asked the question that was on everyone's mind.

"Who's going to inform Karma that his boyfriend is in the hospital with a minor case of amnesia?"

The sound of fear that rippled through the hospital room would have been comical if not for the fact they all feared for their lives at the thought of it.

-----------------------------------------------

"Nagisa's  in the hospital..."

Kayano's  voice said over the phone and Karma felt his world go cold.

"He has a traumatic head injury...."

His world was becoming darker, denser...

"They say he might have amnesia..."

Karma hung up the phone and sprinted to the nearest train station.

He had to get to Nagisa. He had to see him. Had to make sure he was okay. He has to move now. He needs to catch this train. To run into that hospital and see this for himself.