⚠️Your Perfect⚠️ (Karmagisa Comfort Smutt)

Disgusting.

Weak.

Ugly.

Worthless.

Nagisa stared into the mirror, tears silently sliding down his cheeks.

You'll never be good enough.

Some son you are.

Unworthy.

Disappointment.

Nagisa grimaced, squeezing his eyes shut in an attempt to stop the tears that only came faster.

Not good enough.

Waste.

Waste of space.

Waste of time.

He buried his hands in his hair, shaking his head in a measly effort to rid his head of the thoughts.

Just kill yourself.

No. Stop. Please.

You don't deserve anything.

I know...

*knock knock knock*

Nagisa startled at the sudden noise. He blinked a few times before realizing someone was at his door. He shook himself again, wiping the tears from his eyes, before moving to answer it. His hand shook as it hovered over the handle for a moment, but he steeled himself and swung it open.

"Oh, Karu! What are you doing here?"

"It's Friday; movie night, remember?" Karma said, cocking his head slightly. "You forgot?"

"Oh, no, of course not!" Nagisa waved. "I was just a bit distracted is all. Come in."

Karma eyed his boyfriend sceptically, but walked in and sat down on the bed. Nagisa tried not to feel uncomfortable under the piercing gaze that seemed to see everything.

"I picked last week," Nagisa mused, turning to rummage through his movie drawer, "so it's your turn to pick today. Did you have anything in mi-"

"Nagisa ," Karma interrupted.

Nagisa froze, staring down at the open drawer. It was quiet for a moment before he heard his bed creak softly, and footsteps approach behind him. Karma's hand rested gently on his back.

"Nagi," he repeated, reaching to cup a freckled cheek. "Please look at me."

Nagisa hesitated, feeling pinpricks behind his nose and eyes. No. Don't cry. Not now. He blinked, steadying his quivering lip before turning his gaze up to meet his boyfriend's. Karma stared back at him, unblinking. How long has it been? It must've been at least a few minutes, surely? But Karma hasn't blinked yet, so it couldn't have been.

At last, Karma closed his eyes with a sigh, leaning forward to gently rest his forehead against Nagisa . Tiny tears began to form in his eyes. Don't cry.

He jumped ever so slightly when he felt a warm and cool hand take his own, and lift him up as Karma stood. Nagisa stared at him, confused, as he was led to sit on the bed.

Karma did not release his gentle grip, nor his gaze right away . His eyes flicked to the side as one hand was released, only to feel hit chin being lifted a moment later.

"Please, Blueberry, look at me. Talk to me."

Nagisa looked up and was immediately shocked. Karma looked... pained. The tears he was holding back began cascading down his face like twin waterfalls. Without thinking, he launched himself into Karma's chest, sobbing, clinging to him.