Its Not A Date But That's Okay

With shaky hands he tightens his ice skates. Hunched forward, his blue hair falling in his face, he lets out a breath - it turns into a white puffy cloud.
It's cold.
It's cold and yet he's burning up.
Or he feels like he's burning up.
It's not a date.
He has to remember it's not a date.
Karma simply asked him to go ice skating, only them, but it's not a date.
- "Nagisa, are you ready? Do you need help with those?"
- "N-no Karma-kun. I'm fine, thank you. See, I'm almost done."
It's not a date. Nagisa repeats the words as he gets up and stands on both his feet. He repeats the words as he clumsily follows Karma into the ice rink. He repeats them as he tries to stand straight on the ice.
It's not a date. It's okay.
- "It's not so bad, actually. I thought I would fall imme-"
BAM.
He's on his butt now. It hurts a bit, and his cheeks are red - not so much from the cold, but from embarrassment.
But Karma laughs and smirks while reaching his hand down to help him up.
Even If it takes Nagisa to slip, fall and struggle to get back on both his feet to make Karma laugh, it's worth it - he thinks.
It's worth it, and so he takes his hand and gets pulled up.
- "Are you okay?"
- "Yes, yes. Don't worry Karma-kun. I guess I am bad at this after all."
- "You'll get the hang of it. It's not that hard."
- "Of course it's not that hard for you. You've done this before and your a perfectionist."
He tries moving, but it seems as though he's walking more than sliding.
- "My ice skating skills don't depend on my perfection."
It's all he says before going off ahead of Karma; gracefully pushing forward.
His hair is a bit tousled up.
He's gorgeous.
And Nagisa's in love.
He's totally positively in love with Akabane Karma.