Say It Again (Smutt)

The first time Nagisa said it to Karma while they were between the sheets, it did things to him. He wanted, no, needed to hear it again. As soon as the words had left the Nagisa lips, his hips came to a screeching halt. Nagisa looked mortified and covered his face. Despite Karma's reassurances that it was fine, Nagisa had yet to utter the phrase that had made his dick throb or say the name that made his body buzz with pleasure. After a month of patiently waiting for his boyfriend to say it again, he determined that he would have to take matters into his own hands. One way or another he'd get Nagisa to call him daddy again.

***

"Karma!" Nagisa gasps out as he watches his boyfriend's tongue expertly work his sensitive nipples. When most people look at Karma, they see a passive-faced pretty boy with too much money. Not Nagisa though, no, when he sees his pretty boy it conjures up images in his mind much like the one he is seeing now, Karma staring at him with a predatory gaze.

Having Nagisa's hard body under his own makes Karma heart skip beats. How could someone as kind, amazing, and sexy as Nagisa want someone like himself? The answer continues to escape him a little more each time the other man surrenders himself to unravel at Karma's fingertips.

"You are so good, Nagi," Karma whispers against the heated skin of his lover's stomach before dragging his tongue through the canyon of Nagisa's rolling abs. The praise draws out a high-pitched whine from the man that is at his mercy. "You sound so sexy, Baby."

Karma nips at Nagisa's jutting hips, dipping his tongue into every crevice along the way to the thighs that are sculpted by the gods themselves. He bites one and sucks on the spot until it turns purple and he gives a hum of approval. Meanwhile, Nagisa is moaning and writhing at the attention.

"Karu, please. More," he rasps out. Karma puffs out an amused breath at the impatience before licking a small stripe up Nagisa's hard dick, stopping at the tip to dip his tongue into the slit. The precum is salty and he makes a show of slowly lapping at it as Nagisa's face transitions from embarrassment to pleasure to lust. Karma wraps his tongue around the head of Nagisa's dick, swirling it quickly before sealing his lips around it. He easily slides down on it, hollowing his cheeks as he sucks back up. Both men are humming and moaning as Nagisa tries to calm his bucking hips. It doesn't take long before Karma has his boyfriend's cock down his throat, moaning on it and staring up into pools of azure and all Nagisa can manage to do is stare back, mouth open as he pants.

The urgency picks up and it doesn't take much time before Karma is working his lube covered fingers into Nagisa's tight ass. The smaller man squirms against his hand in an attempt to take more. "Someone is very impatient," Karma remarks, slowing the movements down, teasing. He bites his lip and throws a smirk at his boyfriend, "your ass is divine, Baby. It's taking my fingers so good. Its about to love my cock too." Fingers are removed and it makes Nagisa whine. "Don't fret darling, I'm about to give you something much better." The look he gives Nagisa is almost domineering. "Get on your hands and knees like the good slut you are, blueberry."

If Karma's words surprise him at all, Nagisa doesn't show it. Some dirty talk was common between them, but it usually never sounded as confident as it does now. He follows the order and gets on his hands and knees, sticking his ass in the air with a wiggle. Even though he doesn't need to, Nagisa can't help but entice Karma with his plump ass. "Please," he whimpers.

"You fucking tease," Karma says as he brings his hand down on one of the pert cheeks presented to him. A red handprint appears within a few seconds and Karma has to shove his apology down, it's all done in the name of rough sex. There is no dick introductory period. Karma roughly shoves himself into Nagisa who hisses in a breath. He grips his beautifully hips hard enough to leave bruises as he starts a brutal pace. Each thrust makes Nagisa moan and beg.

Karma pushes Nagisa face into the mattress and tangles his fingers into soft blue curls, pulling hard. "Fuck me, Karu. Just like that, so good, so hard. I love how you pound my ass." His voice is hoarse and full of lust.

Now is his chance and he isn't about to miss it. He pulls the blue locks, forcing Nagisa's head back. Karma leans down, his lips brushing his lover's ear. "Tell me how much you love it when Daddy fucks you." The words are spoken low and gruff but Nagisa hears them clear and concise.

"I do love it when you fuck me," he says breathily.

Karma rolls his eyes, Nagisa is still avoiding it, but that's okay, he isn't done. He continues to fuck into him hard and fast. "Tell me you are Daddy's little cum slut," Karma grunts out, slapping Nagisa's ass again. "Be the best boy and tell me, Baby Boy." He can feel himself getting closer to the edge and he has yet to get what he wants.

"I'm, ugh, oh yes!" Nagisa yells as Karma prods his prostate. "I'm Daddy's little cum slut." And like that, the daddy dam opens. "You're my Daddy, . You fuck me so good. Your thick cock stretches me open so much. Fuck Daddy I'm going to cum. Can I cum?"

Nagisa has done Karma in and he doesn't even realize it. Karma drives himself in deep one last time as he releases his seed into his boyfriend's hot ass. He works Nagisa's cock quickly, whispering, "cum for me baby, I need you to do it." Nagisa cries out as his release wracks his body. Nagisa's tight, hot hole clenches Karma's dick with a vise grip over and over as they both ride out their own, as well as each other's, orgasms.

When they are both finished, they collapse in a heap, a tangle of arms and legs. Both are covered in sweat and the lust is slowly leaving them.

"That was amazing," Nagisa says softly as he plays with Karma's hair. Karma simply nods in agreement before draping an arm across his boyfriend's waist. "Do you want to talk about your daddy kink?"

"Acknowledge it and move on," he mumbles tiredly.

"I'm going to acknowledge it every time we fuck," Nagisa says with a giggle.

"Such a dirty mouth," Karma chides playfully.

"I guess Daddy will just have to punish me for it," Nagisa says with a smirk.

"So cheeky. I'll teach you a lesson after a shower and a nap."