Part 2 (1/2)

Y'all see how secxy she look in that picture?👀

I read a book and this is what I red but imma just try and make it longer and paraphrase it so it's not the same but it's inspired by it😂

———————————————————————

Y/n's POV

I was at work doing paper work, it was a hectic day for me since I had a bunch of calls and meetings to do and I still had a few more papers to finish.

In the middle of finishing the paper, I got a text from my beautiful, girlfriend Billie.

It was a picture of her fingering herself. Then she sent a video of her fingering herself then slowly adding in a finger until she had three in her pussy. She was moaning my name.

"Mmmm daddy you feel so good" she said while moaning. Then the video ended.

Billies POV

Y/n sent me a message back and it said 'be patient and wait for daddy😏'. After I read the message it made me shiver a little.

I reply back to her message, she also then replied 'don't worry baby I can't wait either'

———————————————————————

Y/n's POV

I arrived at mines and billies shared house, parked my car, I got out the car and went into the house.

When I got inside I heard moaning and already knew it was Billie so I walked silently up the stairs then going to where the moaning was coming from, which was Billie and I's room.

I got to our door i saw it was already open a little. I peeped through the door and saw Billie on her side with three fingers in her pussy fingering herself, moaning my name while she also had one of my t-shirts on and another one of my shirts and smelling it while masterbating.

I smirk and quietly push the door open the rest of the way and quietly walk to the foot of the bed.

I clear my throat and Billie shot up and closed her legs and looked at me shocked with wide eyes.

"Wanna continue?" I raise an eyebrow while smirking even wider with lust in my eyes.

"N-no" Billie said while staring down embarrassed.

"Too bad. I want you to continue until you cum or until I say to stop" I tell her with a straight face.

Billie nods, and gets something out from under the bed and pulls out a 8 inch dildo, then lays back down on her back with her legs spread once again.

I watched as she inched the dildo Into herself, she moaned every inch deeper the dildo went.

She started thrusting the dildo into herself as she moaned, while I was at the foot of the bed staring down at her. My member was getting harder as I was watching her.

"Mmmm fuck" she moaned

She reached a hand up and massaged her breast and then pinched her nipples until they were erect. She moaned as she pinched her nipples.

All I did was watch as she pumped the dildo into herself while my member was getting even harder and straining against my pants.