Part 6 (3/3)

Billies POV

I felt y/n spit and it land on my asshole making me jerk forward from the spit landing on my asshole. She slapped my left cheek.

After she slapped it she brushed her thumb over my hole and lightly push against it making me tense up a bit but y/n did deeper strokes and massaged my other cheek making me loosen up.

"How about I play with this hole hmm?" She asked. "You want me play with it or nah" she said.

"Yes daddy I want you to play with it" I moaned when she pushed her thumb into my asshole. It slowly went into me but she continued to do deep strokes.

Once it was all the way in, she started moving her hips faster. "Oh fuck" I moaned. I felt her wiggle her thumb inside of me, I whimpered at the feeling.

"You like having both holes filled don't you" she said. "Yes daddy" I moaned out. She stopped moving her thumb and pulled it out I whined a little at her taking it out. (Anal bitch💁🏻‍♀️😂...kinda ig? Idk)

Instead of her saying anything she just pulled my hair into a makeshift ponytail with her hands and pulled it back and put her other hand that was on my ass on my back to deepen my already deep arch.

Y/n's POV

I deepened her arch to hit a new spot inside of her. I knew I hit her sweet spot because Billie moaned loudly when I hit a certain spot.

Focusing on that spot Billie was moaning uncontrollably. I pulled her hair more, knowing she liked it, and kept my other hand on her hips.

I did harder thrusts, all you could hear was our skin clapping bouncing off the walls of our room (they were in the room in their house right? I don't remember)

I felt billies walls tighten around me so I knew she was close. "Such a shame, already gonna cum?" I teased.

"P-please let me cum" she stuttered out. I ignored her and continued to thrust and pull her hair.

"What's my name then mamas" I asked her. I slowed my thrusts so she can actually answer the question.

"Y/n-"I cut her off by slapping her right cheek causing her to hiss in pain and pleasure.

"That's my name princess" I said. I massaged and soothed the red hand print that was on her ass cheeks from my hands hitting her butt.

"D-daddy. Your names daddy" she moaned. I felt her become impossibly tight so I decided to tease her for a few more seconds.

"P-please let me cum now" she asked me as her legs were now shaking. "Hold it" I said sternly.

"Please" she pleaded. I thrusted a few more times as I came close to my high as well. The knot in my stomach tightening and tightening.

"Let it out angel" I told her. She let out one last loud moan as her walls tightened and un-tightened around my member.

Then feeling of my high getting closer I pulled out and let my thick white ropes of semen spurt out onto billies back and I let go of billies hair.

Letting go of billies hair, she fell forward onto the bed panting. Me following her actions from the tiredness we both felt.

———————————————————————

I feeling like these chapters are too short but like I don't have any ideas of what to write or put in the book😭 I just go off the top of my head frfr💀

Like I write the chapters the same day I say I'm gonna update I don't have them pre-written or anything I just write them💁🏻‍♀️

Also theirs a lot of top bitches up in here💁🏻‍♀️ WSP YALL!!🙋🏻‍♀️😀

Anyways how y'all feeling today or tonight?

And how y'all feel abt this chapter?