Part 6 (1/3)

*sigh* blonde Billie is so fine😔 it's not like she's always pretty tho💀

Y'all like spanking? Too bad imma do it anyways💁🏻‍♀️

How y'all been tho frfr?
———————————————————————

Billies POV

So, today I might have been a brat today and on the way back home with a mad y/n driving without her saying anything and me in the passenger seat scared..... and low key turned on.

Time skip to the house

We pulled up to the house and got out the car then went inside the house. Y/n dragged me to our playroom.

She sat down and pulled me on top of her lap so I was straddling her. "Why were u acting like such a brat today slut" she asked me.

"I wanted attention but-" she smacked my ass making me moan. "But what?" She mumbled. "But you were giving me attention" I said.

"Well I'm giving u attention now. What do you want me to do princess?" She asked me.

"I want you to spank me daddy" I moaned out. Y/n had her hands on my hips, so she started moving my hips back and forth (forth or fourth bc isn't fourth for numbers?💀)

She grinder my hips back and forth on her growing erection making us both moan. I moved my arms so they were around y/n's neck and my face buried in the crook of her neck.

I started sucking y/n's neck while she grinded (idfk i suck at spelling💀) my hips onto her dick. Y/n moaned when I nipped at her neck.

I yelped when she slapped my ass and now y/n was the one sucking on my neck. I moved my head back to give her more access to my neck.

She started nipping and sucking at my sweet spot making me moan. She slapped my other ass cheek, then my other one and then rubbed both of them to sooth the slight sting in on my butt. (Butt🌝😂)
——————————————————————————————————————

YOOOO WTF WHY DOES IT KEEP DOING THIS FONT!?!?

I guess I'll have to do it in another chapter🥲

Sorry guy😔