Foot fucking? Idk

This is for people who have foot fetishes. Um I guess billies a top in this chapter or I guess a "power bottom" JUST READ IT GOD DAMN.

Y'all see her sexy ass?😭😳 I thought it was fake until I saw her story😂

Wsp baby's? This finna be short bc it's literally just a foot job or wutever it's called

Ppl who be saying "baby" hella fast is so weird🧍🏻‍♀️ like u gotta say it slow and sexy yk?💀 that makes me sound weird oml🤚🏼
———————————————————————

Billies POV

"Lemme give you a foot job" I said to y/n who was playing the game as she sat in between my thighs.
(Is that wut it's called? Or is it called sum else)

Y/n pauses her game and turned her head to look at me over her shoulder but staying seated in between my legs.

"What?" She asked confused but shocked at my question.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and took the controller out of her hands and put it to the side of the bed.

"I said, lemme give you a foot job" I repeated to her, I rubbed my foot on her clothed shaft, making her whimper lowly.

"You wanna let me fuck you tits then?" She asked in a husky voice in my ear, she grabbed my ankle and started rubbing my foot on her member harder as she was getting hard.

"It's whatever you want to do with me, it doesn't matter to me." I told her. Y/n started sucking on my neck while still rubbing my foot on her now hard member.

"I'll take you up on that offer later then" she said. "Take my pants off princess?" I moved my hands down to move her pants down until they were around her knees.

Her hard penis sprung out of her pants and hit her lower stomach, she let go of my ankle and let me do what I wanted to her.

"You can do whatever you want to me until I cum" she informed me as she relaxed into me and crossed her arms over her chest.

I hummed in response, bringing both of my feet up to her member I started rubbing up and down her hard shaft.

She whimpered when I rubbed up and down. Bringing my hand up I wrapped it around her throat and applied a slight pressure.

(Yo this chapter just off the top of my head bc like I've NEVER had this happen to me💀 especially since I'm not a guy😭😂)

"Hella big for no god damn reason" I whisper to myself. Bringing one foot up I rubbed her tip between my toes. (Like yk that part of ur foot/toe bends wen u cracks ur toe or something? It's fine if I don't get it bc idk how to explain it)

As I was rubbing her tip I used my other foot to continue rubbing her shaft. I started kissing the side of her neck, she tilted her head to the side giving me more space to kiss her neck.

"Mmmm" she hummed in pleasure. My legs got tires so I leaned forward and used my hands.

I started with one hand and pumped it up and down up and down, y/n was whimpering trying to stay quiet even though it's just us two that live in our house.

Bringing my other hand up, I started massaging her balls. She moaned as I twisted the hand that was on her shaft when I got to the tip.

Letting go of her balls, I used both of my hands and pumped her erection. I felt her dick twitch in my hands so I went faster and twisted faster.

"I-I'm close" she stuttered out. As I was stroking her erection I started nipping and sucking at her neck occasionally darting my tongue out.

She twitched a few times before her thick white lines of cum came out of her and went all over the bed in front of us.

"That was a lot baby" I teased. She blushed and covered her face with her hands.

"Shut up. You cum more than that so you have no room to talk" she said in my ear in a low tone.

This time I was my turn to blush. She chuckled and pulled her pants up and cleaned the bed up.

———————————————————————

I decided to update this one bc I kinda don't like it tbh

Enjoy?

Now iloveboobies05 update so I have shit to read😐 please I asked nicely

I was listening to "M.... she wrote" by tay-k on repeat for this chapter