Boobieth and head *lisp*

Boobie fucking and head👍🏼

Hello baby🙂

———————————————————————

Y/n's POV

I was laying with my head on billies chest as we watched a movie on the tv and I was comfortable as hell.

"Your boobs are comfy" I said and snuggled into her chest more making her giggle.

"Thank you baby" she giggled and tightened her grip around my shoulders and me doing the same to her waist.

I started kissing her cleavage that was showing out of her bra. (she only has a bra and shorts on🧍🏻‍♀️👀😏) Billies breath hitched when I started doing open mouth kisses, my tongue farting out from Time to time.

Her hands went into my hair and gently tugged at it making me moan softly. Bring my hands up as well I reach to her bra and pulled the top of it down exposing her erect nipple from the cold air.

The sight made my buddy in the lower region (whenever I read the word "region" I say it in those fancy voices in my head😂) hard. "Can I rip this bra?" I asked referring to her dark purple lace bra.

"Go ahead" she said giving me permission to rip the bra. I ripped it into two and threw it somewhere in the room.

"I'll buy you a new one later. Especially since it's my favorite" I laughed softly. Cupping her right boob I started massaging it in my palm.

With my left hand I grabbed her nipples in my index finger and thumb, I twisted and pulled at her stiff peaks on her boobs (I was gonna say mountains but it wouldn't rlly make sense yk?)

She moaned as I twisted and pulled at her nipples. I pulled at them again but this time with both hands and Billie moaned louder than she did the last time.

"Shhhh, people next door might hear those pretty moans. I ain't giving them free porn" I told her in a raspy voice.

"I'm s-sorry" she whimpered out. She put her hands around my wrists to keep my hands on her breasts. (Breasteseses)

"Oh, so you like when I pull and twist them huh?" I teased even though I already know the answer.

All she did was moan as I stopped pulling and only palmed her breasts. "I'm talking to you"bi said sternly and pulled at her nipples harsher than I did before.

She moaned loudly and finally answered with a "yes" she struggled to answer from me at her nipples so hard.

I leaned down and captured one of her nipples in my mouth, she moaned as I swirled my tongue around her pink bud.

After a few seconds of me swirling on of her nipples I switched to her other nipple. I nibbled on it slightly making Billie whimper.

I pulled back after a few minutes and released her nipple with a pop. I'm lean back all the way onto my knees so I'm now straddling her lap.

I'm suddenly pushed onto my back with Billie on top of me with a smirk on her lips. She leans down and kisses my neck occasionally nipping at it.

When she was satisfied with her work on my neck she soothed it by running her tongue over it but extra slow.

"Your so sexy" I whisper in a raspy tone. She giggled and thanked me quietly then moved down to where she was face to face with my bulge in my boxers.

She cupped my bulge in her hands and looked up at me "you want me to suck you off? You wanna fuck my tits? Or how about both?" She asked seductively.

I smirked back at her and answered her question. "How about we do both" I husked out. Her eyes widened a bit slightly but she still complied.

She pulled my boxers down until they were around my ankles, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra then threw it somewhere around the room.

Her hand went to the base of my dick and slowly rubbed up and down. I whimpered and leaned back onto my palms.

"Even looking at your dick makes my mouth water" she groaned and she went a bit faster.

"How about you put that mouth to use then" I said to her. She smiled and brought my tip into her mouth, making me close my eyes and let my head fall back.

She slowly inched my member into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat making her gag, I moaned when I felt her throat tighten around me.

"Fuuuck" I groaned at the feeling. Billie bobbed her head up and down my member faster and faster, making me look down at her.

She took her boobs in her hand and put her boobs on both sides of my dick and pressed them together. I moaned at the warms of her mouth and boobs around me.

As I looked at her do all of this, she maintained eye contact with me, I doing the same as well.

She bobbed her head up and down but this time her boobs were doing the same thing at the same time. I groaned at the pleasure of her mouth and boobs.

Billie stop at my tip and sucked at it and only moving her boobs this time. I moaned and threw my head back as she sucked my tip harder.

"You wanna deep throat it?" I asked with a smirk. She leaned back and smirked back at me.

Instead of Billie saying anything she just put both her hands on my hips and took my dick back in her mouth.

This time she went until I was down her throat, even if she gagged she kept on going until her nose was touching my pelvis. (That's the right word isn't it? Does it look like I pay attention to body parts😭)

Her eyes started getting watery but she still continued to deep throat me while maintaining eye contact.

Sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky. She bobbed her head up and down just like last time but when she went down she make sure it went down her throat before moving her head up for air.

I felt my high getting closer and my dick twitch in billies throat. "I'm c-close" I told her.

She hummed around my dick, sending vibrations of pleasure through my twitching member.

I was getting closer and closer by the second and soon I couldn't hold it in anymore, I pushed billies head down and squirted my cum down her throat while groaning and moaning in the process.

Billie pulled back, releasing my tip with a pop. She opened her mouth in front of me with her head tilted back a bit.

Looking at me through hooded eyes, she showed me my cum then closed her mouth, swallowed it all and opened her mouth again to show me she swallowed it all.

"Good job babygirl" I said in a raspy voice. And pet her head, making her smile up at me.

"Thank you daddy" she said in a low tone of voice.

We got dressed and cleaned any mess that might have happened even though there was probably nothing messed up.

And then we showered and went to bed snuggled up to eachother.

——————————————————————————————————————

Double update fucker💁🏻‍♀️

Idk how to feel abt this chapter tbh so I'm not gonna say anything