Part 2 (2/2)

Still Y/n's POV

I moved my hand from her jaw down to her throat and tightened my grip around her neck which caused her to moan into the kiss, I took that opportunity to slip my tongue in her mouth.

While our tongues where fighting for dominance, i pushed lightly so Billie was laying on her back again in the middle of the bed.

Taking my hands away, I took billies shirt off and saw she wasn't wearing a bra. (If she already wasn't wearing one just pretend she did😂)

I smirked and massaged both of her breasts. She moaned as I groped her breasts, I pinched her nipples with my thumb and pointer finger until it was erect.

Breaking the kiss, which made Billie whine, I kissed down her neck. I knew I found her spot because it made her moan so I focused on that spot, nipping and sucking at it until their was a dark spot, I used my tongue to sooth it.

I went further down until I was at her boobs, I took her right nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it. Billies back arched off the bed as I sucked on her nipple while my left hand was still massaging her left boob.

Trailing my right hand down to her core, I used my middle finger to draw circles on her clit which made her squirm.

I pulled away from her boobs then went next to her ear. "Tell me how much you want it." I whispered and hit her ear a little bit.

"I want it so bad daddy." She whimpered. "What do you want me to do hm?" I asked.

"I want you to fuck me." She said.

"I want details princess. I don't know what you want if you don't give me details." I teased.

"I want you to fuck me hard, fuck me as hard as you want. I want you to destroy this pussy." She said lowly. "I want you to hit it from the back papi." She whispered in my ear.

The last sentence made my erect member become even harder and caused me to smirk wide and my eyebrows shoot up.

"You got it princess." I husked out.

Billies POV

Y/n flipped me onto my stomach, then pulled me back until I was on my hands and knees, she pushed my upper back down until my back was arched and my pussy was in front of her dick.

I felt her lean down next to my ear. "Your gorgeous, you know that?" She said as one of her hands cupped my boob and the other went down to circle my clit.

I could only whimper in response. "I wonder how I got so lucky all the time." She said in my ear. "I love your eyes, their a perfect shade of blue while mines are just a plain dark brown." She husked out.

"Don't say that, I love your brown eyes daddy." I whimpered out, as I felt her slide her dick inside of my pussy.

"Thank you princess, but I prefer your eyes more." She said before she pulled back until she was standing on her knees and started thrusting into me.

"Ugh fuck." I moaned as she moved faster. I felt a slap to my left ass cheek and it made me moan loudly at the sudden feeling.

Y/n's POV

I sped up my thrusts as Billie moaned uncontrollably, I slapped her ass cheeks every other thrust.

I arched billies back even more to be able to hit a new spot. "Mmm fuck right their." She said.

Bringing one hand up I chocked her from the back while my other hand remained on her back. "Damn you feel so good princess." I moaned.

"You fill me up so good daddy oh my god." She said then moaned loudly.

Letting go of her neck I grabbed her hair into a ponytail into my hands and pulled it so now she was on her hands and knees.

I thrusted even faster as Billie Moaning and I was panting. Billie started to meet my thrusts so I slowly started to stop moving and Billie was completely going herself as I was enjoying the feeling with my head thrown back.

"Fuck keep doing that bil." I said. She went faster and I enjoying every second of it.

I brought my head up and put my hands on her hips and started thrusting faster and harder which made Billie drop her face into the sheets from the pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" She yelled and moaned at the same time as she gripped the fabric of the sheets on the bed.

Our skin clapping and billies moans were the only thing that could be heard (is it "herd" or "heard" I have no fucking idea😭).

I felt her tighten around me so I knew she was close. "I-I'm close." She said. "Hold it" I said sternly.

"I-I c-cant." She panted out. "Yes you can." I said sternly once again.

I slowed down my thrusts to deep and slow strokes. Billie slowly released her grip on the satin fabric. I continued this for a few then fastened my stroked slowly.

I started going faster and Billie was back to moaning uncontrollably. I brought one hand down to billies clit and drew tight and fast circles.

While I was circling her clit with my middle and ring finger I was thrusting in and out of billies pussy as I slapped her ass cheeks.

When I stopped slapping her ass cheeks they of course has a red hand print since billies skin was so pale and porcelain. (Tf does porcelain mean💀 like Ik wut it is but I also don't yk?)

"I'm g-gonna c-c-cum." She stuttered. "Go ahead mamas." I told her.

I felt her tighten even more around me once more before she became undone.

I pumped in and out of her a few more times before I pulled out and came on her back. "Ugh FUUCK" I moaned as I came.

I flopped down next to Billie as we were both a panting mess while we were trying to even our breathing.

Billie immediately cuddled into my side which made me smile at her cuteness. Once we both got our breathing even we went to go take a shower and change into sleeping clothes.

"I love you Billie" I told her as we cuddled.

"I love you too y/n" Billie said before we both drifted off into a sleep.

———————————————————————

Was it good?😀

Was it worth the wait or no?😗