Part 6 (2/3)

Billie is so UGHHHH😩 she so pretty yall😭 y'all see her? Like god damn🤚🏼 *old man Jenkins voice*

———————————————————————

Y/n's POV

I rubbed my hands on her asscheeks (the way I read the word after I wrote it didn't sound right at all😭💀) to sooth the stinging she might be feeling from the slap.

After I was done sucking and nipping at her neck I soothed it by running my tongue on the purple patch on the side of her neck making her moan.

I slapped her right butt cheek (butt cheek🌝💀) then went back to soothing it and did the same to the other cheek. "I want u on ur hands and knees in the middle of the bed" I whispered in her ear. She nodded and got off of me.

I got up and turned around towards Billie to see her in the position I told her to be in. I hummed and got on my knees behind Billie.

Staring down at her ass I brought my hand up and started rubbing her ass cheek and squeezing it causing Billie to whimper.

"You got a nice ass bil" I said as I was now massaging both of her cheeks.

"T-thank you daddy" she responded. I slapped her right ass cheek making Billie Yelp and moan at the same time.

Bringing one of my hands away I unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and boxers down making my dick spring out of its confinement.

I pulled billies underwear down so her bottom half was now fully exposed to me. I teased my tip at her entrance.

Opening her entrance up so my tip would go in but only my tip would go in and repeating it. I smacked her ass cheek and watched it jiggle.

"Don't tease" Billie whimpered. I slapped her ass cheek one more time and swiftly entered her. Billie moaned loudly at the sudden feeling of my whole member inside of her.

(Kinda related but also not related but choking is so sexy 🥴🤤🤚🏼)

"Fuck!" She yelled as I started thrusting inside of her. I kept my hands on her ass and squeezed it.

"So tight" I mumbled. "Mm" Billie moaned as I massaged on cheek and slapped the other. Moving in and out of her I massaged her cheeks and spread her ass cheeks to see her puckered hole.

(Booty hole🧍🏻‍♀️)

I let spit roll out of my mouth and fall onto her hole causing Billie to jerk up at the feeling of my spit on her asshole. (Asshole, butthole same thing it's embarrassing either way💀🤚🏼)

YOOO WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT THE FONT IS BACK OMFG!!!!🤦🏻‍♀️🤬
I'm sorry y'all this is so annoying istg🤦🏻‍♀️