Part 5 (2/2)

Is it just me that feels like I've seen this kid before???

The beginning of this chapter is weird to imagine low key😂

Just imagine billies on her back and her heads on ur lap ig or close to ur lap🧍🏻‍♀️
———————————————————————

Y/n's POV

"Wow, your this wet from your stepsister?" I said fake shocked as my middle finger entered her vagina. (Vagina🌝💀)

As I pumped my finger into Billie she was panting and whimpering. "You not gonna answer me?" I asked.

"S-shut up" she stuttered. She turned her head towards me and licked my shaft up to the tip causing me to shudder at the feeling.

Billie started sucking me off as I pumped my finger into her. "Fuck" I whispered to myself. She went up to my tip and swirled her tongue around it.

I moaned at the feeling. I added another finger, stretching her out. Billie moaned around my dick making me whimper.

I pumped my fingers faster until Billie couldn't suck me off anymore and she was just moaning at the feeling of my fingers.

I felt her tighten around my fingers indicating that she was going to cum. "I'm gonna cum" she moaned.

"Go ahead, you just gonna have another orgasm anyways." I smirked.

Billie let one last moan before I felt her cum on my fingers. I moved Billie onto the bed and positioned myself behind her.

I didn't waste any time in pushing my dick into her pink hole. Billie moaned as she was still recovering from her orgasm but I was thrusting into her.

I grabbed her hands and brought them up to her chest. "C'mon squeeze them yourself." I told her.
Billie was moaning as I thrusted into and she squeezed her own breasts.

"Yeah just like that bil" I encouraged as I saw her massaging her own boobs and she Started meeting my thrusts.

I put my hands on her lower back deepening her arch. Billie moaned a little extra loud when I hit a certain spot inside of her.

"Right their." Billie whispered and moaned at the same time. I focused on that specific spot hitting it repeatedly (is it 'their' or 'there' English and grammar make no sense🤦🏻‍♀️)

"How you still so tight" I asked but not really a question. Billie whimpered.

I brought my hand around her waist and started circling her clit, causing Billie to moaned.

I thrusted faster into Billie, making her start panting. I stopped circling her clit and put it on the center of her back while my other hand stayed on lower back.

"You like when I fuck you like this huh?" I asked her. "Yes. I-I love when y-you fuck m-me like this." She stuttered out.

"Who's pussy does this belong to?" I smirked and slowed down my movements but not completely stopping.

"Y-you daddy." She told me. I started going in and out of Billie at a faster pace and thrusting harder.

Billie was moaning uncontrollably as she gripped the bedsheet in between her fingers and scrunched her eyebrows.

I felt Billie tighten around my member, so I knew she was close to her orgasm. I pounded into her helping her get to her high.

"O-oh fuck" she moaned out. "I'm c-close" she told me. "Hold it" I told her as I continued to pound into her.

All she could do was moan in response. "I-I can't" she said. "I-I'm gonna cum" she said to me.

"Let it out" I whispered in her ear. Billie moaned extremely loud as she tightened around me one last time as she came on my dick for her second orgasm but this time she squirted all over me.

I soon felt the knot in my stomach, so I sped up my movements, chasing my orgasm as well. Billie was whimpering under me from being too sensitive.

She brought her hand back to tell me to slow down but I didn't listen and continued to chase my orgasm. 

I felt the knot in my stomach get tighter and tighter, I pulled out and jerked myself off until my thick white ropes spurted all over billies back.

Panting I flopped onto the bed next to Billie. After a few minutes of us trying to even our breathing, I got up and wiped my cum off of her back and got a wet rag and cleaned up between billies legs.

"Ah" Billie moaned as she felt sensitive from our previous activities.

"My bad" I shackles softly. We both got up and took at shower, Billie limping to the shower of course though.

———————————————————————

That was kinda disappointing in my opinion🧍🏻‍♀️😐

Anyways how y'all doing?