Part 5

I want a 2020 scat pack😔 or hellcat. Chargers are ugly in my opinion but no hate towards them it's just not for me😂😭

How bout y'all? 

Incest scares me but here's incest (Billie and y/n step siblings but same fucking shit)

———————————————————————

Billies POV

Y/n's girlfriend came over to our house and they were "studying". That was bullshit from the start considering our rooms were right next to each other.

All I could hear was moaning while I was actually trying to study. I heard y/n grunt as her girlfriend moaned at the same time.

Me and y/n also have had....sex before and let me tell u....she was able to hit all them right spots no one was able to hit.

And her dick was pretty big and I was low key jealous of y/n's girlfriend right now if I'm being honest.

But I couldn't tell her that of course also because she was my stepsister. While we were messing around I found out she had a thing for pantyhose (like the one in anime yk? Just me? Okay😀) and glasses.

Y/n's POV

After a few seconds after I came me and my girlfriend were trying to regain our breathing. After those few seconds Billie came bursting through the door.

My girlfriend screamed as she tried to cover her body with her hands and arms. "B-Billie you were home!?" I questioned shocked.

She just glared at me as my girlfriend got up, put her clothes on in a rush and ran out. Billie came into the room and locked the door.

I now sat on the floor next to my bed with my penis still erect because she low key looked sexy when she was mad.

After a few minutes of Billie lecturing me for some reason, I saw Billie staring hard at my member. She licked her lips while staring at it.

She had on a skirt with some pantyhose under it, which she knew I liked. With a plain white button up that hugged her figure perfectly.

Billie moved her foot to rub my member making me whimper a little. She moved her other foot and started rubbing me with both of her feet now.

I leaned back using my hands/arms as leverage with my head tilting back, just enjoying the feeling. She brought on foot back so now she was only rubbing me with one of her foot.

"This is your punishment is that clear? You bring your girlfriend over and fuck like monkeys. Your too loud and are a nuisance." She told me while focusing on rubbing my tip.

"It's because motels are too expensive princess." I told her. Billie started rubbing my dick with her whole foot, Going up and down.

"Damn keep going princess you know I love these stockings." I groaned and looked at her foot that was rubbing me.

"Do you make your slut of a girlfriend do this type of stuff to you too?" She asked still glaring at me.

"Nah, only you get to do this to me angel. And you know ur my only slut bil." I said. Billie smirked and went faster, this time with both of her feet again.

"W-wait." I whimpered but she continued. Billie spread her legs and rubbed her pussy through her pantyhose and underwear.

She whimpered as she rubbed herself. "I-I'm cumming" I said and I came all over billies clothes.

"You'd just had to get it on my clothes didn't you?" She said with sass in her voice.

I was a bit taken back by her tone of voice, I quickly get up and push her onto my bed making Billie Yelp in surprise.

I tear the middle part of the stocking, exposing her red underwear that had a patch slightly darker at the entrance of her pussy.

"Who got you all wet and shit hm?" I teased.

"Y-you y/n" she whimpered lowly.

"Oh wow" I laughed. "You didn't have to answer but good to know angel." I told her. As I rubbed her through her underwear.

"I already regret answering that questions." She said lowly. I slapped her ass cheek making Billie Yelp at the sudden impact.

"You sure you regret it?" I asked but not really a question. "N-no" she whimpered.

"That's what I thought" I said as I kneaded her butt cheek and moved her panties aside and ran my finger throw her lower lips.

As I ran my finger between her slits I allowed it to bump her clit making Billie whimper.

———————————————————————

I'll continue the tmr night like how I regularly update them so sorry abt leaving the chapter here.

....not rlly sorry🌝 jk

I'll update it tmr tho😂