Part 4 (2/2)

'Wtf was that slap😳' one of the comments said.

Y/n's POV

"Sorry guys y/n just went to go kill a fly with this fly swatter she bought." Billie lied. I leaned down, "end the live before I don't let you cum for a week." I whispered into billies ear.

"Sorry guys I gotta go before y/n breaks something with the fly swatter" she told them and chuckled a little and ended the live stream.

"So you think I'm gonna break something?" I teased.

"You always break something" she laughed.

"Imma break your back this time." I said.

I thrusted into her and put my hands on her hips to help steady her hips as I pumped into her heat.

"Ah- fuck" she moaned out. I depended the arch in her back and continued thrusting into her.

"Damn your so tight." I told her. Billie clenched the bedsheets in between her hands as she started panting.

(Forgot if they were in the room or couch....)

"F-faster please" Billie asked. I gladly went faster loving the sounds that came out of her when I did.

Billies POV

Y/n went faster, causing me to whimper and moan. One of her hands on my lower back moved down and smacked my ass. Making me cry out.

As she was thrusting she moved her other hand up to my throat, she applied slight pressure.

"You like me choking you huh slut" y/n's raspy voice said behind me as she thrusted even faster and tightening her grip around my throat.

"Yes, I love it so much" I panted out.

"So freaky. I love it" she mumbled.

Y/n let go of my throat and hips, she did hard thrusts making it so when she thrusted in I would go forward and I fucked her back.

She did this until I felt her hit my g-spot and it made my eyes widen and Yelp out in pleasure.

She repeatedly hit my spot until I tightened around her dick. "I'm c-close" i panted and felt that familiar knot in my stomach.

She ignored me and continued to hit my g-spot. "I want you to hold that shit in." She sternly said.

Y/n brought her hand around my hip and rubbed my clit as she thrusted into me. The pleasure was getting too much but y/n said to hold it in so I held it in.

Y/n POV

Billie was a moaning, whimpering and panting mess under me from me doing all these things to her.

I rubbed tighter and faster circles around her clit as Billie rocked her hips back and forth to meet my strokes.

"C-can I c-cum?" She asked and I felt her tighten around me again.

"Let it out princess." I told her

"Shit. FUCK."she moaned loudly and came on my erect member. I felt the knot in my stomach tighten as I was close to my high as well.

I started going faster and harder making Billie whimper as I was trying to get closer to my high, I jackhammered into her and all you could hear was out skin clapping.

I felt my member twitch in billies core as I approached my high, I pulled out and spurted my thick white lines of Sperm on billies back panting as we both tried catching our breath.

"Fuuuuck" I moaned as the last of my cum squirted on billies back.

Flopping down next to Billie on the bed, she immediately cuddled into my side making me smile.

"Good night y/n I love you." Was the last thing I heard before light snores came out of billies mouth.

"Good night. I love you too bil." I said and drifted into sleep.

———————————————————————

Heyyy😁 I feel like that wasn't that good but I'm not gonna re read it bc it's 1 in the morning and I have class tmr so good night.