𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐬

Anjana reading her book meticulously comes across a line in a page,

"...this would have never occurred to you if you had admitted the truth. Lies take an eternity where honesty would have taken only a second. You got to face problems of such magnitude only if..."

Anjana thinks for a second.

Grace, Madhi and Chithra are busily discussing about their NGO's development plans. Chithra receives a call.

Chithra: Anjana?

Anjana: I'm sorry aunty... I lied. I'm stuck with a few financial problems that is why I am not able to pay the balance amount readily. I will definitely pay you the rest within this month's end.

Chithra: I understand your problems... I am forcing you to pay the amount of last year's college fees this early only because we have to show the reports to the bank. They have asked us to pay the amount earlier because of few errors that have been happening in the NGO treasuries.

Anjana: Yes aunty. I will pay the 50000 before or on 31st.

Chithra: I am giving you this extension only because you were recommended by Amaran Sir.

Anjana looks away in disgrace.

Anjana: Hmm aunty.

On 19th August, Thamizh was deliberately looking at his phone.

Thamizh's mother: What happened da? You are looking at the phone from yesterday.

Thamizh: The contest's results are to be announced today Ma. But to telecast the show today they should have shot it at least a week prior right?

Thamizh's mother: Yes.

Thamizh: But I didn't get a call yet.

Thamizh's mother: Oh...

Thamizh: I am not saying that I would definitely get selected, but this happened to some of my friends who applied too.

Thamizh's mother: Would this be a scam?

Thamizh: I don't know. This is a quite reputed channel, even if we raise a complaint against them will people approve of it?

Thamizh's mother: Lets just wish nothing happens as such.

She leaves his room. Thamizh feels uncomfortable and shows expression of guilt.

FLASHBACK

On 1st August, Thamizh visits AMP Television's Office.

Thamizh: Excuse me, I am Thamizh, I have an appointment to meet Mr Sethuraman.

Receptionist: He will be in the third room of the right corridor.

Thamizh: Thank you.

He reaches the entrance of the room and feels his shirt pocket. He knocks the door.

Thamizh: May I come in, sir?

Sethuraman: Yes.

Thamizh goes in and seats in front of him.

Thamizh: Sir, you had called me...

Sethuraman: Yeah, see let me be direct. The people who are to select the photographs to be published in the show really like your work. 

Thamizh (happily): Oh..

Sethuraman: But they are not selecting your photographs.

Thamizh gets shocked and distraught.