𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧

Aadhira: Suicide?!

Thamizh (confused): Yeah..

Anjana: But.. why? Why would he have done this? He was fine even when we saw him yesterday...

Grace quietly observes all of them speak.

Naveen: Exactly...

Thamizh and Anjana walk to and fro perplexed. Aadhira looks at the news articles in her phone.

Aadhira: The police are saying that they found a suicide note in his room.

She zooms into the articles reading them thoroughly as Naveen joins her. Anjana hears her phone ringing and goes inside the room.

Anjana (on the phone): What...? Okay.. I'll be there by twelve.

Anjana goes to the living room where all of them were looking into their phones excluding Grace. They turned to Anjana's side now.

Anjana: I'm called for an interrogation.

Naveen: Interrogation?

Anjana: Yeah, it's for Amaran's case only.. they're calling all the staffs for an interrogation.

Aadhira: But you have resigned right?

Anjana: Yeah, but I am still on my notice period so I have to go.

Naveen: Is it compulsory..?

Anjana: Yeah Naveen, obviously.

Aadhira: But you have already had a problem with him and you met him yesterday too.. what if they suspect you?

Thamizh: That's true Anjana.. if you go for an interrogation then it might lead to other problems.

Anjana: How can I not go for an interrogation held by the police? Even if I don't go, they will follow up and come to our house.. do you want that?

Grace (patiently): But it isn't safe right Anjana, that's why we are stopping you.

Anjana: Aunty, I'll take care, don't worry... I won't reveal anything about our problems with Amaran..

Naveen: But Piyush? What if he reveals about our encounter with Amaran yesterday?

Anjana (frazzled): I know Naveen.. I'll take care...

Naveen was taken aback. He doesn't say anything and remains calm.

Naveen (bluntly): Okay.

Aadhira, Grace and Thamizh look at them worriedly. Anjana goes into his room to get her handbag. Naveen thinks about something and goes near Thamizh.

Naveen: Thamizh, can I come with you? By any chance?

Aadhira and Grace get surprised hearing him.

Thamizh (stunned): How? There will be a lot of security there.. it is impossible to sneak you in..

Naveen: You can take me as a part of your team right?

Thamizh: I don't know Naveen... wait I'll ask my colleague about it..

Naveen: Hmm.

Thamizh calls his friend and inquires about it. Anjana comes out of her room ready to leave.

Aadhira: Anju, be careful..

Anjana: Hmm. (smiles slightly) I'll be back soon aunty. (looking at Grace)

Grace goes near her and hugs her. She hugs her back and looks at Naveen looking at her in concern.

Grace (patting her face): Don't worry, everything is going to be okay.