𝐃𝐢-𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞

Anjana, Naveen, Thamizh and Aadhira are seated in Naveen's room. There was awkward silence in the room.

Aadhira (to Thamizh): Why didn't you tell me that you met her before?

Thamizh: How do I know if she's your sister-in-law... (shrugging his shoulders)

Naveen goes near Aadhira who was sitting on his table.

Naveen: Aadhira, go out we need to discuss something.

Aadhira (whines): Why should I? I'll also stay here please...

Thamizh (mocking): Hey, get out. Kids are not allowed.

Aadhira: Hello, I am also an adult. I will stay here and be part of your plan !

Naveen: What plan? We aren't planning anything.

Aadhira: Don't lie, I heard everything you spoke last night.

Naveen and Anjana look at each other in disgrace. Anjana signals Aadhira to not tell anything to Thamizh. Aadhira winks at her and nods her head negatively.

Naveen (gritting teeth): Okay... since Ms.Nancy Drew knows everything (pulling Aadhira's ear slightly), let her be. Is that fine with you Anjana, Thamizh?

Thamizh shows a thumbs up with a small smile. Anjana held out her hand to Thamizh. He forwards his hand and gives her a shake hand in doubt. Anjana frowns.

Anjana: I asked for the evidence!

Thamizh withdrew his hand in embarrassment. Naveen and Aadhira couldn't help but laugh seeing them.

Thamizh: Wait... I have it in my laptop.

He takes out his laptop from his bag and opens it. Anjana looks into the laptop screen while Thamizh turns it away from her. Naveen went close to her.

Naveen (whispers): Why are you both fighting like brother and sister now?

Anjana (whispers): Brother? Him? You know what he did right?

Naveen (whispers): So? How long will you keep despising him?

Anjana: Ah, I don't know..

Thamizh clears his throat to get their attention.

Thamizh (looking at the laptop): I am part of a Facebook group in which many photographers from Chennai and around India are there. We have it for various purposes; like to share articles, to find spares for weddings or any other events and etcetera.

Last month, I met with this person who is settled in Pune now, is quite a successful photographer. He was sharing his experience about his pictures being plagiarized. And that's when I realized he was talking about AMP. I got in touch with him and collected few information that would help us in this case.

Anjana: Oh..

Naveen: But will they take this as a witness? Is there no other way out?

Aadhira: Why not? If people come to know that they are plagiarizing, then that will bring the reputation of the company down right? If the channel comes down, his empire will be destroyed. He won't be able to do anything in terms of authority.

Thamizh: You are a part of his channel's reality show, (looks at Anjana) don't forget that.

Thamizh says it purposely to irritate Anjana.

Aadhira: I don't care Thamizh, if he isn't a good person then there is no use in being part of such a channel or any offers I get from it.

Anjana (interrupts): But honestly, this isn't an evidence strong enough...