𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬

At 10:30 pm

Naveen, Aadhira and Grace are awaiting Anjana's arrival. Naveen gets worried as she does not turn up.

Grace: Naveen, try calling her.

Naveen: Both of us tried ma, she is not picking up the call.

Aadhira gets worried and holds Naveen's arm. Suddenly, they hear the sound of the gate opening and rush to the entrance. Anjana enters and looks at them calmly.

Aadhira: What happened Anju? All okay right?

Anjana hung her head down. They get perturbed seeing her reaction. She immediately brings a wide smile to her face.

Anjana (hugs Aadhira): All okay !

Grace and Naveen sigh in relief.

Aadhira: What did Piyush say?

Anjana: He didn't say anything, he was already feeling guilty for bringing Amaran yesterday so.. he did not say anything about us.

Naveen: (sighs in relief) Thank god..

Grace does the cross sign in relief and the four go inside. They have dinner happily and decide to avoid talking about Amaran hereafter.

Aadhira: Anna, can we go on a boat ride?

Naveen: Why do you want to go on a boat ride suddenly?

Aadhira: Just felt like going on one. After a very long time, we four are happily talking to each other, shouldn't we celebrate that? Right ma?

Grace (teases): That's right, but Aadhira where do you get such ideas from?

Anjana and Naveen giggle over Grace's comment.

Aadhira (raises her brow): Laugh as much as you can, you will see what I am going to do in the future.

Anjana (curiously): What?

Aadhira: First of all, I will only conduct Anna's marriage, I will only take care of the expenses. 

Grace coughs making the duo laugh again.

Naveen: Hmm, next?

Aadhira (staring at Grace): We will conduct your marriage in a... boat!

Naveen & Anjana: Eh? Boat?

Aadhira (facepalms): Sorry sorry, ship. Wait, Isn't that a cruise? Okay, whatever.

Grace: Anjana, Naveen listen to me, please don't listen to this girl and spoil your marriage.

Aadhira (whines): Amma!

Grace: Then? What is this ship, cruise and all. Have you seen anyone marry like that?

Aadhira: Let's create the trend ma!

Anjana laughs at her antics.

Aadhira: Anju, you too?!

Anjana: Sorry. (continues laughing)

Naveen: Okay, okay.. we'll talk about all of that after two years.. now eat peacefully.

Grace: That is right, there's so much to achieve.. so stop day-dreaming (looks at Aadhira).

Aadhira rolls her eyes as she nods her head.

Anjana: Aunty, I'm planning to look for a hostel or an individual house..

Grace: Why? Aren't you comfortable here Anjana?