Georges pov

"Come on Dream, I want to come to America so bad please" I said begging him to agree with me.

"George what you want to do is against the law, we can't do that" he said back to me.

"Who said anyone needed to know we were faking it, we could just keep it between us" I said back to him.

"George this is going to be a mistake but I'll agree to it so we can finally meet up" he said.

"Thank you Dream, thank you" I said happily as he just laughed at me, "You're welcome George" is all he said back to me as he left the discord call.

I turned off my PC and went downstairs to see my mom sitting at the counter, "Mum guess what" I said once I was downstairs next to her, "What is it honey" she asked now looking at me, "I convinced one of my friends to let me stay with him in America" I said. "Honey the only way you could do that is if you have a visa or are married" she said which I nodded my head.

"Me and my friend are going to get married while I'm there so I'm welcome to travel between the two when ever I want to" I told her. "Honey this wouldn't be for love, and you know what I've always told you, marry for love" she said. "Mom I'm old enough to make my own decisions and me and my friend want to do this" I said back to her.

She sighed as she just nodded her head and kissed my forehead, "Be careful in America, you've never been there and I'll like to see my son again at some point" she said which I nodded my head as I walked back upstairs.

When I was back upstairs, I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text from Dream.

"Here's your plane information :)"

I smiled at the smiley face at the end of his message, I typed back to him a 'Thank you' before turning off my phone and walking over to my closet. I grabbed the suitcase out of it and put it on my bed, I walked back over to my closet and grabbed a few blue, white, gray and black hoodies and put them in my suitcase.

I then walked over to my dresser and grabbed two white T-shirts, two gray T-shirts and two black ones as well. I then grabbed two pairs of jeans, two pairs of sweatpants, and two pairs of shorts.

I let out a sigh as I moved the suitcase off of my bed so I could lay down. I would be leaving tomorrow to go to America, it all still seemed unreal.

I grabbed my phone again and called Dream, "What's up George" he asked once he answered, "Nothing, I'm bored" I said back to him. "Wait isn't it late for you, you should be asleep" he said which I rolled my eyes.

"I can't sleep, I'm to excited about tomorrow" I said back to him, "George you need to sleep, do you want me to tell you a story" he asked me. "Sure" is all I said before he started telling the story.

Clay's pov

About half way through my story George had fallen asleep which made me smile. "Night George, love you" I said before hanging up the call. I just smiled as I thought about actually seeing him in person.

Not only seeing him over his streams or when I make him turn on his camera on discord.

Words 603

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!!