4

(George's pov)

Today was my third day in America and I finally wasn't as tired and was up to doing stuff during the day. "We could go to the beach" Clay said to me which I nodded my head as I finished eating my food, "What time" I asked him as I walked over to the sink and put my plate in the sink.

"I was think around two and then we could go out for dinner after cause I know I won't want to cook and I don't trust you to cook for us" he said back to me. "I'm actually a decent cook thank you" I said back to him which he playfully rolled his eyes.

I sat down on the couch and Patches came onto my lap and laid down, "Hi baby" I said petting her with a huge smile on my face. I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked behind me, I saw Clay standing there smiling, "Only rule, you can't take my cat" he said which I laughed and nodded.

When we got to the beach it was really hot which I wasn't use to at all, "Why is it so hot" I asked as we set up our stuff. "It's Florida, what else did you expect" he said which I rolled my eyes this time. "Come on, if you're so hot then let's get in the water" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me to the water.

Once my feet touched the water, I held onto Clay's arm, "What's wrong now you big baby" he asked me now laughing, "Why is the water so cold but it's so hot outside" I said to him which he just laughed,.

"George you're not meant to be in America" he said laughing harder now. I pouted as I hit his arm which just grabbed my hand and pulled me deeper into the water, I held onto him and wrapped my legs around his waist. "It's not even that deep, why are you so scared" he said to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's deeper for me because I'm shorter then you" I said as I tightened my grip around his neck. "'I can go back so it's less deep for you" he said which I nodded my head and he started walking back to where we came from before dropping me in the water.

"There you go big baby" he said which I just rolled my eyes at him again, he just laughed and I turned away from him and walked away. "Aww are you mad" he asked following me, "Leave me alone Clay" I said back to him which then I felt his arm wrap around my waist.

Once my back touched his chest I turned around to look at him, "I'm sorry for upsetting you" he said which I just froze from how close we are. "I-it's f-fine" I said not lifting my head so he couldn't see the blush on my face, "Look at me if it's fine then" he said which I could tell he was smirking.

When I looked up at him, he grabbed my chin and pushed my head back a little further, "You look good like this" he said as he let go of my head and I just blushed more. I wrapped my arms around him to hide my face from everyone else that was around us, "They're such a cute couple" I heard someone say and when I heard that I looked over to see two people looking at us and smiling.

I rehide my face in his chest which he just rubbed my back, "Do you want to leave" he asked me which I nodded my head slowly. "Okay come on" he said as he grabbed my hand and we walked out of the water back to our set up.

"Hey you're cute can I get your number" someone asked Clay as I was packing one of the bags, "Sorry I can't give you my number because I have a boyfriend" he said pointing at me. I blushed again when he said that, "You can still give me your number" she said walking closer to him and I laced her hand on his chest.

"Look I'm not a cheater, so no you can't have my number" he said pushing her away from his self and grabbed the bag from me. "Come on let's go" he said as he walked to the car, I followed not far behind him but he still looked back every now and again to see how far back I was.

"Where do you want to eat" he asked me once we got into the car which I just shrugged, "I'm just going to go through somewhere cause you look like you're about to pass out" he said which I nodded my head as I leaned against his arm.

Words 826

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!!