7

(George's pov)

When we got home I played with Patches as Clay cooked in the kitchen, "What do you want to eat" he asked me, "I don't care" I said back to him.

After about twenty minutes Clay finished cooking and I went up to the island and waited, "Be careful, it's still hot" he said which I nodded my head as I poked at the food. I picked up a small amount on my fork and blew on it before putting the food in my mouth.

"Thank you Clay" I said before doing what I did to cool down the food again, "You're welcome" he said smiling as he ruffled my hair. He got himself some of the food before sitting down beside me and started to eat. Once I was done eating, I leaned against him and I felt him wrap his arm around my shoulders.

Clay's pov

I blushed as I felt George lean against me and then I wrapped my arm around him. "Come on let's go lay down and watch some movies" I said which I felt him nod as I picked him up. I threw him onto our bed before going back downstairs to clean up the kitchen and then headed back upstairs to see him wearing one of my hoodies.

"I don't get how you're cold" I said to him slightly laughing, "I get cold easily" he said hugging himself. I smiled as I sat down beside him and wrapped my arm around him and held him close, "Here I'll help warm you" I said as he laid his head against my chest.

I grabbed my remote and turned on a random show to watch, I didn't watch the show at all, instead I was just watching George's face as he ran his fingers over the design on my shirt. "George" I said to get his attention, I heard him let out a little hum as an answer, "How would you feel if I asked you to be my boyfriend" I asked him.

"I would say yes because we're going to get married soon" he said which made me smile, "I still can't believe I let you drag me into married fraud" I said to him which now it was his turn to laugh. "Well I wouldn't be here right now if you didn't agree" he said which I nodded my head to that.

"So George, do you want to be my boyfriend" I asked him.

"Yes Clay, I would love to be your boyfriend" he said back to me now looking up at me.

I smiled as I brought our faces closer and gently kissed him on the lips, "I've waited to do that for way to long" I said which made both of us laugh slightly. "Well I'm happy" he said as he hid in my chest more.

I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair, "Wait did you ever see how long we have to get married before your times up here" I asked him which he shook his head as he sat up and grabbed his phone.

"Clay it says I only had 120 days" he said.

"You've been here for what five" I said back to him which he nodded his head. "So we have nothing to worry about for now, maybe in a month or two we will need to worry but don't right now" I said grabbing his phone from him, turning it off before sitting it down and pulling him closer to me.

He let out a sigh as he hugged onto me again and I rubbed his back, I turned off the tv because neither of us were actually watching it.

Words 619

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!!!!