9

TW
-hospital
-being nervous
(Clay's pov)

"George it's been a few days since you fell down the stairs and your ankle hasn't got better, I think you need to go to a doctor" I said rubbing my hand through his hair. "No I'll be fine, it's most likely just twisted" he said back to me, "Baby I've twisted my ankle before and it didn't last this long" I told him.

"But I don't want to go" he said again, "Baby it'll be okay, I want to make sure that you are okay" I said kissing his forehead. He nodded his head as he put up his hand to me which I smiled as I held his hand. I sat down beside him and rubbed my thumb over his knuckles.

I gently kissed his hand every now and again and he just smiled, "Where's Patches" he asked which I shrugged, "Do you want me to go find her" I asked him which he nodded his head slowly. I smiled as I stood up and started to walk around the house as I looked for Patches.

I ended up finding her in the bedroom laying on George's pillow, "What are you doing pretty girl" I asked scratching her ear which I got a 'meow' back. "Do you want to go to George, he wants you" I said as I picked her up and carried her downstairs to George.

When I placed Patches down onto George he smiled and pet her head, "Hi baby" he said which I found adorable.

I loved how he treated Patches, I loved just how he was with animals, I loved everything about him.

"Baby I'm going to go make you an appointment to see a doctor" I told him which he just nodded his head as I walked away.

"Hello how may I help you today" a lady said, "Hi, my boyfriend fell down the stairs a few days again and he thinks he just twisted it but I personally think it's something else" I said. "Okay well we have a open appointment in about an hour so you can bring him in if you want" she said which I nodded my head slowly even tho she couldn't see me.

"Okay I will" I said back to her, "Can I have your name and your boyfriend's name" she asked. "Mines Clay and my boyfriend is George" I said back to her, "Okay the appointment is completed" she said and then she told me a few more things before the call ended.

"George we got to leave for your appointment" I said as I walked back into the living room, "Wait what, why this soon" he said back to me. "The placed a called is almost 45 minutes away so we need to leave now" I said as I walked over to him and helped him stand. "Can you walk on your foot or no" I asked him before he put his foot on the ground but winced and brought his foot up.

"Okay so you can't, get on my back" I said turning around for him to get on my back. I felt him get on my back which I smiled as I walked to the front door and walked out to the car and helped George get in the car. "I'm going to go get you a pair of shoes" I told him which he nodded his head as I walked away.

I grabbed a pair of shoes and walked back out to the car and placed them in the back, "Are you ready" I asked him now looking at him. He slowly nodded his head and grabbed my hand.

When we got to the doctors I helped him walk in and helped him sit down in a chair, "Okay just fill this out and then we'll get someone to you soon" the lady at the front desk said which I nodded my head as I walked over to George.

"Do you want to fill it out or me" I asked him which he pointed at me but I could tell that he was nervous. I filled out the papers and gave them back to the lady at the front desk and went back to George. Once I sat down he held onto my hand and played with my fingers, "Are you okay baby" I asked him which he nodded his head fast.

"George you can come back now" we hear a voice say which we both stood up and I helped George walk back to the room. "Okay George how long has your ankle been bothering you" the doctor asked him, "Four days now" he said to the doctor.

"Okay can I feel your ankle" the doctor asked which George nodded his head before the doctor started to take off George's shoe and started putting pressure on his ankle which he bit his lip. "It's really swollen, we might have to do X-rays on it" he said now facing me which o nodded my head.

The doctor had took George back to another room and I just sat by myself in the room until they got back. When they got back into the room George was limping on his foot which made me feel bad so I hurried to his side and helped him. "I'll be back in a few minutes so we can take a look at the X-rays" he said before walking out.

I helped George sit down and he looked like he was about to cry, "Hey it's okay, you're okay" I said rubbing his cheek which he nodded his head. "I-it hurts" he said which I nodded my head, "That's the most you've walked on it" I said to him as I kissed his cheek.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as he hid his face in my chest which made me smile as I hugged him back. "Okay so I have the X-rays now" the doctor said as he walked back into the room which me and George separated.

"From the X-rays it looks like part of his ankle is fractured but because he's been walking on it, the fracture has gotten worst" the doctor started. "So he will be in a brace for probably about two months and he'll also be on crutches" the doctor said finishing and when I looked at George he looked a little panicked.

In the car on the way home George was really quiet, "Baby are you okay" I asked him, "Two months, Clay we only have two months and a week until my four months are up" he said. "Listen, I'm going to make sure that this wedding happens but first I want you to be able to walk at the wedding" I said to him which I saw him nodding his head out of the corner of my eye.

"I love you" I said as I gently squeezed his hand, he brought my hand up to his face and gently kissed it. I smiled at his action because I loved how he showed his way of love.

Words 1,191

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!