21(end)

TW
-mentions of shots
(Clay's pov)
Three months later

Me and George sat in the car as we drove to the adoption center to pick up Kai and give our baby girl a name. We've been talking about it for awhile now and we think we have a name picked out.

"I'm happy we finally get to pick Kai up" George said which I smiled and nodded my head to him, "I'm happy too" I said back to him. When we got to the center we had to sign a paper about the adoption.

"Where are we going" Kai asked me when I was buckling him into his car seat, "We're heading home" I told him which he smiled at.

When we got to the house George and I showed Kai to his room, "I like my room" he said once he saw it. I looked over at George and saw him smiling also at Kai, "What does sissy's room look like" he asked.

"Follow me" George said which Kai quickly walked behind George as he lead him to the baby's room. Inside her room the walls were a light pink color and the carpet was gray, "Sissy's room is pretty" Kai said which I looked at George and saw him smiling also again.

"When do we get to take sissy home" he asked us, "In a couple weeks" George said to him which he frowned at, "But why, Why can't we get her now" he asked. "We want her too, but she's to young, she needs a few shots to keep her healthy" George said to him which he nodded his head.

Two weeks later

Me, George, and Kai drove to the adoption center to pick up our baby girl, we had told Kai her name so he knew what to call her and so he could learn how to say her name.

"Hello you three, here to get the baby" the front desk lady asked us which me and George smiled and nodded our heads to her. "Okay follow me so you can get her" she said as she lead us to the room.

George held her the whole time while I filled out paper work for her. We had to fill out a birth certificate because she was put up for adoption at birth. I filled out her name and then we left to our house.

When we got home George sat down in the living room with or baby and Kai, "Say hi to Star" George said to Kai. "Hi Star, I couldn't wait for you to get here" he said which made me and George smile at.

Star started to opened her eyes slowly and looked at Kai, she smiled at him which he giggled at, "Hi Star" he said again. I sat down behind him and gently picked him up and sat him in my lap, "Do you like your little sister" I asked him which he nodded his head back to me.

"Can I hold her" he asked George which he nodded his head, I held Star's head while Kai held onto her body, "You're pretty Star, I will protect you always" he said which I smiled at. I looked up at George and saw him smiling and his eyes full of tears.

Kai looked at George and tilted his head, "Are you okay daddy" he asked which George started crying at. "I'm fine Kai" he said back to him, "Then why are you crying, you don't cry when your happy" Kai said.

"You can cry when you're happy and I'm just really happy right now" George said back to him as he wiped his eyes. "I want to hug you" Kai said which I was now completely holding Star as Kai and George were hugging on the floor.

I could only smile at the two, I loved how caring Kai was to Star and to George. Kai looked at me and smiled, "Hug" he said to me which I smiled as I sat down on the floor near the other two hugging, "We have to be careful cause of Star" Kai said which I nodded my head to him.

We all hugged each other  and I kissed George's temple over and over during the hug.

I loved our small family so much.

Four years later

"Papa how did you and daddy meet" Kai asked me as I cooked breakfast, he was a morning person like me and loved to help me with cooking.

"We meet on a Minecraft server as coworkers" I told him, "Well how did you two start dating then" he asked me.

"Well as you know your dad is british and the only way he could come over to America is if he had a visa and every time he tried to get a normal one he got rejected. He asked me if we could fake getting married so he could get a marriage visa and it worked that time. After maybe a month of him being here we started dating," I told him.

"Wow that's very confusing" he said which I laughed at, "It is but we love each other and that's at matters and look where we're at now, me and your dad have two amazing kids and are very happy together" I said to him.

"What are you two talking about" I hear a tired George say and when I looked at him he was holding Star, "How we Met and how we got together" I said as I walked over to him and kissed him quickly.

"Eww" both Star and Kai said at the same time.

I smiled as I grabbed her from George, "Now that's not nice" I said to her which she started laughing, "You think it's funny" I asked her and I held her with one arm and started tickling her. "Daddy stop" she said as she hit my hand softly.

I laughed as I stopped and kissed her forehead and sat her down beside Kai. George walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I love you Clay" he whispered to me, "I love you Gogy" I said back to him.

Words 1033

So this story is now over, but I have one that will be out very soon! Thank you for reading and I just want to say I'm thankful for everyone who has read this story and has read my other stories.

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!!!