15

(George's pov)
(A week later)

I slowly walked down the stairs while Clay walked behind me incase I fell, "You're doing great honey" he said to me once I stepped off the last step. "You should like a dad who is trying to teach his child how to walk" I said to him which he gently hit me.

"Well you've been doing amazing with walking" he said back to me as he kissed my cheek which I smiled. I slowly walked over the couch and sat down, "I think if anything, you'll have a tiniest limp at the wedding" he told me. "Well the wedding is next week" I said back to him, we did end up getting my dress two days ago which we were both happy about.

"Do you want to take anything medicine for your ankle" he asked me which I nodded my head back to him. Clay stood up and walked to the kitchen, about a minute later he came back with a water bottle and two pain relievers, "Here you go" he said handing me the pills and the water after he opened it.

"Thank you Clay" I said to him which he responded my kissing my cheek at first, "You're welcome" he said. I took the cap off of the water before I put one of the two pills in my mouth, I washed the pill down with the water and did the same thing with the other pill.

I put the cap back on the water bottle and sat it on the coffee table before I laid my head on Clay's lap. I felt him start playing with my hair which I started drawing small shapes on his knee. "Guess the shape" I said as I started to draw a star, "Is it a star" he asked me which I nodded my head.

"Yup it was" I said as I turned so now I was facing the ceiling and I could also see Clay a little bit. "Hi" I said to him as he looked down at me, "Hello" he said back to me smiling. I grabbed one of his hands and interlocked our fingers, "Wait we haven't talked about a honey moon" he said which I nodded my head.

"Where would you want to go" I asked him which he shook his head, "Where do you want to go" he asked me which I shrugged, "Wait we could go to the UK, you could meet my parents" I said to him. "I like that idea" he said smiling which made me smile.

Clay's pov

I loved just looking at George when he's like this, all lovey and playful. "Why are you in such a good mood" I asked him as I pulled him up so now he was facing me. He shrugged at first but then answered, "I like being around you and you've been helping me a lot in the last week with walking, so we've just been closer this past week and it makes me happy" he said.

I smiled at his answer and kissed him, "Well I'm happy you're letting me help you with walking again" I said as I poked his side and he moved around at first but stopped a few seconds later. "Don't do that" he said laughing and gently hit me, I smiled as I pulled him closer to me and kissed him so he would calm down a little bit.

Sorry again that this chapter took a little longer to get out. Also sorry that this one is a bit shorter, the next chapter is going to be a bit longer.

Words 578

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!!!