19

TW
-being nervous
A year later
(George's pov)

I sat in Clay's lap while he streamed, he hasn't used face cam since we announced it relationship but people could usually tell when I was with him during his streams.

"Do you and George want to adopt any kids?"

I hear a donation ask, I looked up at Clay to see him looking down at me, we never really talked about expanding our family but had said we wanted to adopt and maybe foster a kid. "We've talked about it but we might not right now" he said as he paid attention to his game again.

When he finished his stream, he wrapped his arms around my waist tighter and kissed all over my head and face, "I love you" he said. I smiled at what he said at first before replying, "I love you."

I felt one of his arms go under my legs and the other was on my back as he stood up, I was confused but didn't say anything about it. I felt him lay me down and when I looked around I saw that we were now laying on our bed, "I want to ask you something" I said to him.

He nodded his head as he kissed my forehead, "Do you actually want to adopt kids" I asked him which he nodded his head not long after. "Of course I want to adopt kids" he said back to me, "George are you trying to say you want to look into adopting" he asked me which I nodded my head back to him.

"Tomorrow we'll go out and look for an adoption center" he said which I nodded my head as I hugged onto him.

The next day

I played with Clay's fingers as he drove around the town we live in, "Why are you so nervous" he asked as I started playing with his ring. "I honestly don't know, it's not everyday you go out to look at kids to adopt" I said back to him. He nodded his head slightly as he pulled into a parking lot, "Well here we are" he said as we both looked at the brick building in front of us.

We got out of the car and I continued to hold his hand the whole time we were walking to the entrance, "Hello how may I help you" a lady asked us, "Hello, we want to look at adopting" Clay said back to her. The lady nodded her head before she got out of behind the desk, "Follow me and I'll show you a few kids, do you have an age range you want to look at" she asked us.

We both shook our heads as she showed us a room with little kids, "All the kids in here are between two and five" she said as we walked in. A little boy walked over to us and waved at Clay, "What's your name" Clay asked him as he got down on his knees to talk to him. All I could do was smile at how he was with little kids.

"I'm Kai" the little boy said as he hugged onto a stuff animal, "Nice to meet you Kai, how old are you" Clay asked him. Kai held up three fingers with Clay smiled at, "How many numbers is that" he asked, "Three" Kai said to him.

"Good job, what's your friends name" he asked pointing to the stuff animal, "His name is fluffy" he said as he showed Clay the stuff animal. "Can I feel it" Clay asked him which Kai nodded his head, "He is soft" Clay said after touching the stuff animal.

I continued to stand and watch the two, when we were done with this group of kids Kai gave both of us a hug.

"He was a sweet little boy" I said which Clay nodded his head, we followed the lady as she lead us to another room but this time inside was babies, "The kids in here are from the ages of six moths to almost a year old" she said as she let us walk in first. "Do you have any kids that are between one and two" Clay asked her, "We sadly don't, the government doesn't want us to over fill our center so they don't let us take any kids above the age of seven" she said.

We nodded our heads as I walked over to a crib and saw a baby with raven black hair and they were asleep, "What's this ones name" I asked the lady before she shut the door, "We didn't give her a name yet because she is one of our newest babies to come here" the lady said. I nodded my head before looking down at the crib to see the baby waking up, when she opened her eyes I saw her gray-blue eyes and smiled.

"Can I pick her up" I asked and the lady nodded her head. I picked her up carefully and held her in my arms looking down at her, she keep looking at me and when Clay came up behind me she smiled and held her hands up at us. I looked over my shoulder at Clay and smiled at him, I knew we both loved the two kids we have mainly talked to so far, "She's really pretty" Clay said as he brought his hand over mine under the baby girl.

"I'll be right back" the lady said before she left us alone with the baby girl, "What if we adopted both of them" Clay said to me which I stood still for a second, "We would have to move, our house isn't big enough for that" I told him which he nodded his head back to me, "Well adoption takes awhile anyways, so we might have enough time to look for a house and move mostly in" he said which I nodded my head back to him.

"I guess we are adopting both of them" I said back to him as I looked at him.

Words 1018

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to drink something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!