3

(George's pov)

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize, I quickly got out of the bed I was in and walked downstairs.

When I got downstairs I walked into the kitchen and saw someone I didn't recognize, then I remembered that I was in America with Dream. "Morning George how did you sleep" he asked me, "I slept okay" I said back to him, "How do you feel today, are you tired" he asked me which I nodded my head.

"Okay, I was asking because my mom wants us to come over at some point so she can meet you" he said which I nodded my head as I sat down at the island and laid my head down. "You can go lay down again and I'll bring you breakfast" he said which i nodded my head slowly as i stood up and walked back up to his bedroom.

About twenty minutes after I came upstairs, Dream brought the food up, "Thank you Dr- Clay" I said to him. "You can call me whichever one you're most comfortable with but please at least try to call me Clay out in public" he said which I nodded my head as I took a bite of the food.

"I thought you said you couldn't cook" I asked him which he shrugged, "Maybe I've learned a few things since I've said that" he said walking out of the room which I just laughed at him. I ate almost all of the breakfast before I got full and Clay walked back in, "Are you going to go back to sleep" he asked me as he took the food away. I slowly nodded my head as I laid down and shut my eyes, "Okay sleep well Gogy" I heard him say before he left.

Clay's pov

Once I left the room I closed the door so Patches wouldn't go in there and wake him up. "Hi girl" I said as I petted Patches head after putting down the dishes, she rubbed against my leg which made me smile. "We have someone else that's here baby" I said picking her up.

I knew George would love her but I didn't know how she would feel about about him, "You're going to have to be nice to him baby" I said once I sat down with her. She let out a 'meow' and I just smiled as she curled up on my lap, I smiled as I placed my hand on her and I just messed with her fur.

About two hours later I heard footsteps on the stairs so I turned down the tv a little and then looked behind me. "Hi George" I said once I saw him which he rubbed his eyes with one of his hands and waved with the other one. He walked over to me and sat down close to me and leaned against me, "Do you want to chose what we watch" I asked offering him the remote but he shook his head.

I grabbed the pillow that was under my other arm and placed it on my lap for George. He realized what I did and laid his head on the pillow which I smiled as I placed my hand on his head and played with his hair.

I looked down at him and smiled when I saw him waving at Patches as she stood under the coffee table. She jumped up onto the couch and cuddled up against George, "I was honestly scared that she would be terrified of you" I told him which he looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Cats love me" he said very quietly, you could tell that he was still tired by how he was speaking.

"You can sleep again if you want to" I said to him which he shook his head, "I feel bad, I've slept most of today when we could've be hanging out" he said. "George you're jet lagged, what else do you expect us to do, go out into the city everyday" I asked him which he shook his head. "Until you're good we can just stay here and anyways you need to get unpacked" I said to him which he nodded his head slowly.

After half and hour I heard a quiet snores and when I looked down I saw George had fallen asleep again which made me smile. I still played with his hair as he slept which he seemed to smile in his sleep this time.

Words 754

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!!