10

(Clay's pov)

I let out a sigh as I squeezed George's hand as he slept on the way home. I had looked over at him and saw the same stressed out face when we figured out how long he has here.

Every time we stopped at a red light, I would bring his hand up to my mouth and gently kiss his knuckles until the light turned green.

When we got home, I picked up my sleeping boyfriend and walked inside. I carried him upstairs and laid him down on the bed, covering him with two blankets before walking downstairs to the car to grab his crutches.

When I got back into our room I saw George laying there in his side and Patches was laying against his back. I smiled as I walked over to the two and laid down beside George, I didn't cover up with any of the blankets but George was cuddled up against my side which I heard Patches meow once he moved.

I smiled as Patches moved in between our legs, I reached out the best I could to pet Patches and to not wake up George.

I felt George move slightly and I completely stopped moving so I knew I wouldn't him up. I smiled as he now was basically laying on me as I rubbed his back, "Baby you're to cute" I said as I gently kissed his forehead.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around him and slowly started to fall asleep myself.

When we both woke up it was almost 3pm, "I don't want to get up" George said tiredly which made me smile, "Baby we have to get up" I said as I rubbed his back. "But why do we have too" he asked me, "Cause neither of us have ate today" I said back to him which he just nodded his head.

I carefully picked him up and brought him downstairs and sat him at the island, "Okay what do you want Gogy" I asked him, "I don't care but nothing crazy, just make something simple" he said which I rolled my eyes. I grabbed a few things and started to make spaghetti, "Baby is my computer in your reach" I asked him, "Yea it is" he said.

"Okay can you look something up for me" I asked him which I heard him hum as a response. "Okay search, best places to have a wedding in Florida" I said slightly looking at him which I saw him smile as he type.

I let the water finish boiling as I walked over to him and stood behind him, "Okay favorite the ones you like and then we can look at them together" I said kissing his temple before walking back over to the stove.

Once I was done cooking I put some of the  food on two different plates before walking over to George and placing one of the plates beside him. "Thank you Clay" he said as he looked away from the computer.

I smiled as I kissed his forehead as a response, "Tell me if you want more" I said to him which he nodded slowly as he started to eat.

Once we were both done eating he still sat at the island but now just drawing as I was washing dishes, "Do you just want to watch movies until we fall asleep" I asked him. "Sure"he said back to me which I smiled as I finished up dishes and picked him upstairs to our room.

I laid him down on the bed being careful of his ankle before I got into bed and wrapped my arm around his shoulders, "I don't think we can watch a movie like this" I said to him which he just shrugged which made me laugh.

Words 637

Sorry for not getting this out sooner, today I was busy with state testing which I will also be doing tomorrow and I have a track meet tomorrow also.

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!