14

TW
-mentions of hospital
(George's pov)
(Three weeks later)

I sat beside Clay in the car as we headed to the hospital again for a follow up appointment. "Do you think I'm done with the brace" I asked him which he shrugged, "If you aren't this week you definitely are next week" he said back to me which I nodded my head to him.

When we got to the hospital Clay had helped me out of the car and when we got inside I went to sit down and so did Clay a few minutes after me. "So I got a message from the place we want to have the wedding" Clay said, "What did they say" I asked him. "We would have to have the wedding in about two three weeks" he said back to me.

"That's not that long" I said to him which he nodded his head, "So we need to go tux shopping unless you want to wear a dress" he said. "Would you care if I wore a dress" I asked him, "Nope because I know that you would look gorgeous in it and I couldn't take my eyes off you" he said kissing my cheek.

"I couldn't get a actual wedding dress because it takes a decent amount of time to get them mailed to you" I told him. "We have two weeks, we got time to find one and hope it gets here on time" he said pulling out his phone and looking up wedding dresses. "Here you pick the one you want, don't worry about the price of the dress" he said which I nodded my head.

I scrolled for awhile until I found the one I like, "Clay" I said to get his attention before handing him his phone, "Oh I like that" he said as he looked at it. Let's say medium because the dress is in woman's" he said which I nodded my head to him.

"George Davidson" we hear, we walked over to the doctor and then followed him to a room, "So we're not going to do an X-rays this time, but you're going to have to walk on your foot with and without the brace and if you want when you try without the brace you can use the crutches" he said. I nodded my head as I carefully got off the table and just stood on the brace.

I slowly started walking over to Clay and once I was over to him, I held onto his shoulders which made me smile. "Okay good, can you come back over here so I can take the brace off" the doctor said which I nodded my head as I slowly walked back over to the table.

The doctor helped me get up on the table this time and then he took the brace off my foot. "For this one I would like to go out in the hallway so you will have more room" the doctor said which I nodded my head as I grabbed my crutches and got off the bed.

When we got into the hallway I stared walking how I usually did with my crutches for awhile, "Do you want to try without the crutches now" the doctor asked me and I slowly nodded my head back to him. Clay had came a little closer incase I happened to fall while walking, at first it was really hard to walk because I couldn't find a comfortable way to set my foot on the ground.

Once I did I started taking small steps towards him, each time wincing from the pain, but after a lot more small steps I felt two hands grab my forearm and when I looked up I saw Clay. "Good job baby" he said kissing my forehead which made me smile, "Thank you" I said back to him as we just stayed like this for a few more minutes.

"Okay you two can come back in the room" the doctor said which we came in a few minutes after him, "So from watching you walking on your foot, it looks like it has healed but I want you to stay on the crutches for maybe another week but everyday do about half an hour of walking on your foot" the doctor said. I nodded my head back to him as Clay helped me put on the other shoe I didn't have on before.

The ride home was quite but I knew we both were happy to know I was almost done with everything I used for my ankle.

Words 767

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!