8

Clay's pov (a week later)

I woke up to George messing with my hair, "Good morning honey" I said wrapping my arms around him. "Good morning" he said as he hid in my chest now, I smiled as I rubbed his back.

I smiled as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers, "You're cute honey" I said which made him hide his face in my chest. I let out a sigh as I rubbed my thumb over his knuckles and kissed the top of his head a few times.

"Clay can I make you breakfast instead of you cooking for both of us please" George said which I smiled and nodded my head as he walked away.

(George's pov)

Once I got down into the kitchen I grabbed four eggs out of the fridge before grabbing a pan and started to cook the eggs. Once the eggs were done I grabbed a few pieces of toast and put them in the toaster.

"Clay breakfast is ready" I yelled from downstairs and not long after he came downstairs. "Do you want me to help set stuff up" he asked me which I shook my head. "Go sit down and I'll give you your food" I said as he nodded his head before sitting down.

I got him a glass of apple juice and sat it down in front of him before grabbing his plate and handing it to him, "Thank you baby" he said once he took the plate, "You're welcome" I said as I ruffled his hair before grabbing my food and sat down beside him.

"I'm surprised that this doesn't taste bad" he said which I hit his arm and pouted, "I told you that I could cook" I said which made him laugh, "I know but still" is all he said.

A month later

"Clay we need to start planning the wedding" I said as I pulled on his arm, "Honey we still have two and a half months, we still have time to plan it" he said back to me. "Clay please, I want this to be planned so we don't have to worry in like a month" I said to him, "George baby, it'll be okay, we can wait a little longer before we start planning" he said rubbing my cheek now.

"Fine I'll listen to you this once" I said as I walked out of the room into the kitchen. I heard a knock on the door and opened it, "HI you must be George, I'm Clay's mom and this is Drista" the lady said. "Hi, Clay never told me you were coming over" I said letting them in.

"Oh I never told Clay I was coming, well I did but he wasn't answering" she said, "Oh sorry we've been a little busy" I said back to her which Drista gagged, "Not like that" I said hitting her playfully which made her laugh. "God imagine Clay's face if he heard that" she said laughing. "I'm going to go get Clay" I said as I walked upstairs into our room, "Your sister and mom is here" I said putting my hands on his shoulders.

"What how long have they been here" he asked as he stood up and grabbed my hand, "Not that long, I just let them in" I told him which he nodded his head as he walked downstairs forgetting he was holding my hand. As he walked down the stairs I ended up falling, "Baby are you okay" he asked going back to me and helped me stand.

"I hurt my ankle and wrist but I think I'm fine" I said as I winced as I put my foot on the ground. "I'll carry you downstairs and put you on the couch as we can ice that" he said which I nodded my head as he did what he told me what he was going to do. "Clay what did you do to him" Drista asked once we got downstairs and he sat me onto the couch.

"I forgot I was holding his hand as we went downstairs and he ended up falling and hurting his ankle and wrist" he said as he walked into the kitchen and grabbing two ice packs. He put a pillow under my foot and another pillow under my wrist before he placed the ice packs on both.

"Clay you need to be more careful with that boy, he's smaller then you" his mom said hitting the back of his head, "You always said that when I was younger about Drista" he said holding the ack of his head. "Well it's true" she said which made me laugh slightly.

Words 782

Have a good day/ night

Make sure to drink water and to eat something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!