They'll Never Understand

I sit upside down in my and Aelita's room on my bed. "So basically, you left a kid in the Lyoko world and created a clone to cover it up?" I ask calmly and they all look at me, Odd speaks up. "Well...yeah, but we're gonna get him back." I sigh and close my eyes, "what makes me think you won't do the same to me if I'm ever lost in that place?"

Ulrich answers, "we still plan on saving William. It'd be the same with you, that is...if Xana doesn't stop us first." I run a hand through my hair and open my eyes, "I'll tell you once more. Having me around will make your shitty lives even shittier." They all smile, probably used to my cursing now and Odd high fives Ulrich.

A few days later and we haven't had a single Xana attack. I'm not complaining, I don't like the idea of random xanafied people chasing me. I've started sitting with them at lunch but I refuse to hangout with them.

"Demon, I see you're sitting with losers, bigger than yourself of course." Sissy taunted and I rolled my eyes. "I see that there's the distinct smell of fugly in here. Oh wait, that's just you." I tilt my head and smirk as she huffs and runs off. "Make sure to tell your fucking father!" I shout after her and hear her angry huff as I take my seat again.

"Hey Angel, how do you stay out of trouble so much?" Ulrich asks and I glance at him lazily. "There's a system of the way things work, if you figure out that system, your free from it." I explain as I start eating again. "Odd, I think she wins when it comes to eating." Aelita states and laughs. "What?! No way! Just watch me win!" Odd objects and I barely glance at him as I continue with my task, eating. "Whatever you say."

Odd huffs and pouts, starting to eat. Ten minutes later, Odd is groaning in pain. "Are you okay?" I ask and look at his defeated figure. The lunchroom goes silent.

"Did Angel just ask someone if they were okay?" I hear multiple whispers around me, mostly about that one question. "Am I not able to ask someone if they're okay?" I ask in a loud but challenging voice and the room falls silent. I look at everyone around me. Odd, Ulrich, Yumi, Aelita and Jeremy are staring at me the same way everyone else is.

I stand up abruptly, my chair falling to the floor. "Tch, whatever." I huff and leave, ignoring the entire room. Tears sting my eyes as I think about one place that no one can reach me. No one if I hide it the right place. I run quickly, ducking and jumping over random things, making a beeline for where I want to go.

Tears stain my face as I type in the coordinates and set a timer before heading down to the scanners. I pause inside the scanners. 'Maybe this is a bad idea...' Then I think back to the cafeteria and more tears fall from my eyes. 'Screw bad ideas, I'm going in.' I step inside the scanners.

I'm virtualized a few moments later in the mountain sector. "I hate everyone! Why do they think I can't do things normal people can?! I'm not that weird!" I growl and pull out my whip, hitting rocks angrily. "I don't think you're weird." I jump at the sudden voice. "What the hell?!"

Ulrich's P.O.V

We all watched Angel storm out in silence. Who wouldn't? She asked if Odd was okay, Odd of all people and she asked a caring question! "You guys...where do you think she went?" Odd asks. I shrug, "probably to cool down." Yumi nods, "it's probably best we leave her alone."

Jeremy and Aelita share a look, "are you guys sure she won't do something drastic?" Jeremy asks and Yumi shakes her head. "Of course not....right?" I look at Odd, who looks as unsure as the rest of us. "Well, we don't her that well so there's really no telling. If she doesn't show up in the next hour, we'll search for her." Jeremy states and we all nod.

'Don't let her get herself in trouble.' I think to myself as we stand up to go back to class.

Angel's P.O.V

"Wait....you don't think I'm weird?" I ask William suspiciously. He shakes his head, "not at all." I hold out my hand, "katana." A katana lands in my hand and I get into a fighting stance. "You have ten seconds to convince me you're not just here for Xana or I'll kill you." I threaten, I don't care if he was real at one point.

"You feel alone because everyone laughed at you? You want to know what makes you so different than them. Why can't you do what they do? At least without being judged like how they're judging you." My mouth goes dry at how accurate he was. "They didn't laugh," I state and disperse my weapon.

"What'd they do?" He asks calmly, walking towards me. I sit on the ground, "they stared at me like I was crazy. Like I was some freak that didn't belong." I mumble and put my face in my hands, resting my arms on my knees. He sits next to me, "I don't see why they'd do that." I shrug and feel tears fall from my eyes, "I don't know why either! I thought they were my friends at least some of them...."

I feel a hand on my shoulder and he pulls me into a hug, "now you know....none of them could ever try to understand you." I cry and bury my face in his neck. "Y-Your right!"

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%

There's an update my lovily Nutellas~!

Reaper- Her hand was spazzing and now its better.

Yup ^∆^

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW!

~Animeandmusic