I Don't Need Your Help!

I rush down the hallways quickly, 'ugh! I'm so lost!! Where the heck is the main office?!' I think in my head as I run. "I finally got rid of Sissy." I hear a relieved sigh and I stop running, of course since I was running, I ended up locking lips with a wall.

When I fall to the ground, footsteps sound from behind me. "Are you okay?!" A boys voice. I rub my nose, I can tell from the voice that this kid isn't that Odd kid. Not that Odd was odd, I mean he was but...never mind! "I'm fine, ouch." He helps me stand up and I give him a small smile.

"Are you sure? You crashed pretty hard." I turn away in embarrassment, "I said I'm fine." I state a little to harsh and the boy flinches. "I'm Ulrich, do you need help?" I shake my head, ignoring his outstretched hand. 'I don't need anyone's help.'

"No thanks." I say coldly and run off. 'I don't need anyone's help! I can find this main office on my own! Right?...' I slide in front of doors, stumbling to a halt. "I knew I could find it." I smirk and walk in.

Aelita's P.O.V

"Where is that girl?" I watch as a man with blue hair glares at his clenched fists. "I'm sure the brat- I mean, sweetheart will show up soon." The woman with red hair gives the man a sweet smile, patting his hand and I look at her curiously.

'Hmmm, I wonder....' I don't let the thought finish as a girl rushes into the room. "You're late." Her Mother stands in front of her with her arms crossed, the girl flinches slightly and looks at me, then the headmaster. "S-Sorry, I had gotten lost."

Mr. Delmas stands up from his seat, "well now that you're here, we can continue. This is Aelita Stones, she'll be taking you to your dorm room. She will also help you with your classes and any questions you may have." The girl gives a weak smile in response.

"I'm sure she won't need much help, will you dear?" Her Mother stares at her coldly and the girl looks away, "of course not." Her Father walks over to her Mother and wraps a arm around her waist. "I'm sure our daughter can handle her studies perfectly." The man smiles at his daughter.

"Yes, I'm positive she will." The woman emphasizes on 'positive'. The girl just nods and watches her parents walk out the room without another word. "I'm Mr. Delmas, you can come to me if you have any problems or questions." The girl shakes his hand quickly and he let's us out of his office.

"Hi, I'm Aelita." I introduce myself. "I heard." The girl says coldly and I pull back my hand. "Okay, um just follow me to our dorm room and then I'll show you around." The girl says nothing to me, she doesn't even offer her name!

'She isn't exactly the nicest person, is she?' I think to myself as we arrive to our room. "Okay you can have that side, I already cleaned it out for you-." She cuts me off rudely, "you didn't have to. I could've done it myself." I watch, stunned as she walks by me and throws her stuff onto the bed.

"I don't need your help either, I'll figure out my own way around here." She doesn't even glance up. I look closer and see her fingers twitch lightly, her head is down so I can't see her face. "Uh, okay? If you need help just-." She cuts me off again, "I don't need your help!" I shut up quickly.

"Well fine then." I walk out the room, slamming the door behind me. "I was only being nice anyway." I mumble, walking to the Cafeteria.

New Girl's P.O.V

"I don't need her help or anyone else's for that matter." I roll my eyes and put my stuff away quickly. When my stomach signals me that its really freaking hungry, I hold it and walk out the room. "Maybe...I can take a quick break, after all...this has nothing to do with my studies."

I follow the scent of the food, my stomach and nose acting like a food detector. I get in line for food and ask for almost everything on the menu, after I did that the lunch ladies mentioned that Odd kid.

'Wonder if he can eat as much as me...?'

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I have a tum tum ache.

Reaper- You're weird.

And I proudly claim that title as my own!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!

Byez my Delirious Little Nutellas!!

~ Animeandmusic