Trust is Always Broken

Ulrich's P.O.V

"Hey, has anyone seen Angel?" I hear Aelita ask frantically. "No, why? She's not at your dorm room?" Jeremie returns with a question. Aelita shakes her head, "no. I haven't seen her since she stormed off." All of us share a look, we had all agreed to meet here if Angel didn't show.

"Where do you think she could've gone?" Yumi asks and Jermie and Aelita share a look that only I seem to notice. "Jeremie, Aelita; do you guys know where Angel is?" They both look at each other once more before answering me. "We think she's on Lyoko."

Odd looks at them like they're crazy, "why would she go there?" Jeremie starts to explain, "she was angry and probably wanted to go somewhere not a lot of people could reach. We can just check if you guys want but there's more of a chance of her being there rather than anywhere else."

Odd nods, a scared look on his face. "I think she's in Lyoko now..." He mumbled and Jeremie smiles, "because of my explanation?" Odd shakes his head and points to a tree behind Jeremie, "no because that tree just moved." We all look at the tree to see it swaying. "And?" Yumi asks dubiously.

"And do any of you feel wind around us?" We all freeze at that statement, he's right. "Okay nobody move and maybe Xana won't- run!" I shout and everyone bolts. "To the factory!" Jeremie orders and we head there.

Angel's P.O.V

"Where are you taking me anyway?" I ask William as we walk. "To show you something amazing, something they could never show you." He answers and I nod, pausing when I see a giant eye. "What....the hell?" It opens and William steps inside, holding out his hand. "Do you trust me?" I shake my head in response, "hell fucking no."

Then I smirk and take his hand, "but I'll try this once." A look of guilt flashes across his face but leaves a second after as he wraps his arms around my waist, the eye closing and taking us somewhere.

"You have to press the key at the end of the hallway for us to stay in here." He explainds and I sigh. "I'm guessing I'll know it when I see it?" He nods and I bolt. I see the walls beginning to close around me. "The heck...?" I mumble silently to myself as I roll just out of reach of one.

I get to the end without a problem, pressing the button before anything could happen. I turn to go get William, only to find him centimeters in front of me already. "Uh....okay? Too close." I push him away slightly. "So what'd you want to show me?" I ask calmly. He takes my hand and smiles a bit, "follow me." He orders lightly and begins to walk in a specific direction. I blink in confusion, "where are we?" I ask as we walk closer.

He doesn't answer and I turn to look at him. I let out a shocked gasp as he kisses me. 'My first kiss...to a half Xana?' That's the only thought I have at the moment. His hand grips my waist before he pulls away and bites his lip. His cheeks have a tint of pink, similar to my own. "Sorry...I've always wanted to do that..." He mumbled softly and I blushed more.

"Why would you-?" I'm cut off by him pushing me back. Before I can even think, I'm in front of a squid thing. "Dammit, I knew I shouldn't have trusted....you..." I mutter and struggle, my hand reaching towards my sword only to get strapped down by a tentacle to my waist. Too late, I feel everything around me darken.

Odd's POV

We make it to the factor with little delay, other than the trees attacking us every chance we got. Jeremie jumps into the computer seat and starts typing. His eyes widen, "guys this isn't good! The Scyphozoa has Angel!" He shouts in a panic.

Our eyes widen and me and Ulrich already head to the elevator as the girls stand there shocked. "Let's go Yumi and Aelita! She needs our help! Jeremie hurry up!" Ulrich orders and the girls snap out of it, running to the elevator as well. Jeremie nods, determination crossing his face. "Alright, I'll get it all set up."

I sigh as the elevator closes, Ulrich punches the wall and scowls. "Darn it! She wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for all of us!" He hissed angrily. His anger is met by upset faces. He let's out a sigh and moves to the door. "We better hurry or- umph!" He is kicked back into the elevator, groaning when he lands.

"Ulrich!" Yumi shouts and rushes over to him. Angel is standing at the door, me and Aelita both take a defensive stance in front of her and she grins. She's wearing her normal clothes from Lyoko but her eyes are burning gold and she has red markings all over her body.

"Warriors...? I thought you said they were tough Xana?" Her face is full of malice as she steps on the elevator. We get ready to fight but something stops us. "William?!" We all shout in shock, even Ulrich who is still on the ground. William smirks and grabs Angels arm, pulling her back out.

"Hey! I wasn't done here bub!" She growled, only to stop when he planted a kiss on her lips. That....was unexpected. Angel calms immediately, her eyes glazing over. "Let's go." He orders and grips the elevator, shutting the doors on us and crushing it in place before we can protest.

"Angel....no." I whisper sadly, Aelita sending me a look of worry. "Odd, right now you need to focus. We're trapped and Angel and William are getting away. We have to find away out before they hurt Jeremie or anyone else." She instructed me, directing my attention to the doors that were crushed so they couldn't open.

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%

Sorry for the wait! I had this done but I've been working~! (Literally and figuratively)

Reaper- True, anyway, thoughts on this chapter?

Odd- Why did Angel have to be Xanafied?!

Ulrich- Yeah, Anime! Angel should have stayed the way s-!

SILENCE MORTALS! Explanations, action and romance are sure to come much later. *smirks*

Also!

Before I forget! ......

.....

Reaper- You forgot. -_-

._. No......

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Song of the Day:
Emergency by Paramore

Merry Christmas Everyone! ^∆^

~Animeandmusic