Deactivating A Tower

"Ulrich? Aelita? Will someone please tell me what's happening?!" I shout, dodging another ray from the crabs. "No time! We have to defeat these Krabs and get Aelita to a tower!" Ulrich explains. "Why?! What's in these weird tower things?! And why does Aelita have to go in?!" I question, becoming more frantic.

"Listen, we can't do much unless Aelita is in that tower. Aelita knows how to fix all of this, just trust me." Ulrich says calmly to me after we've destroyed our Krabs. "O-Okay..." I mumble. "Come on Aelita! We'll guard, you run!"

He turns around to face Aelita to see a Krab about to attack her. "Aelita look ou-!" He doesn't finish as she is hit. "Oh my God...please tell me she's not dead." I whisper. "She isn't but she might as well be if we can't deactivate that tower."

I nod, 'You do it! Deactivate the tower for them! Prove you are who I'm looking for.' I scream in pain and drop to my knees. "Angel! What's the matter?!" Ulrich questions and my eyes fill with tears. "Th-The voice....It won't stop. It told me to go to Lyoko and now i-it's telling me to deactivate the t-tower! I don't even know why! It just won't stop!" I cry, clutching my hair and tugging at it.

"Hey, calm down. I'm sure Jeremie can do something about it when we get out of here. Right Jeremie?...Jeremie?" There's no answer. "Ulrich! Figure out how to deactivate that tower! Jeremie is out cold!" We hear Aelita's voice.

"Come on!" Ulrich grabs my hand and we start running towards that tower. Weird thing is, there isn't anything attacking anymore. "You said you might be able to deactivate the tower right? Try!" Ulrich says to me in front of the tower. "I-I can't! If this Xana guy is in my head and he wants me to do it, I shouldn't!" Ulrich grabs my shoulders, "if you don't my friends die! Do you really want to be the cause of that?!"

I shake my head, scared out of my mind. I turn and walk into the tower. Inside, I find a large platform. "I'm guessing there aren't any instructions..." I mumble, walking to the center of the circle. "This is really creepy...." I mumble. A clear screen appears in front of me and I jump slightly.

It has a hand scanner and I place my hand on it. -Angel Mayhaven- Appears and then it disappears. -Code: Lyoko- I do nothing as it does all of this. "Return to the past...now." I hear Aelita. "Return to the what?!"

Everything goes white. When I look around, I'm back in the hallways where Jim had grabbed me. "Angel?" I jump in fright, turning around, I find Ulrich and Odd behind me. "What the hell is going on?" I shake, clutching my books closer to my chest.

"Just let us explain." Odd offers and I shake my head. "N-No way! Maybe some things are best left alone." I back away from them. "Angel wait!" I don't look back as I run down the hallways and out the academy, to the forest. "Th-This is too weird." I mutter, curling up against a tree.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Sooo wow.....Lyoko is a lot to take in I guess. Leave your thoughts in the comments!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!