To Lyoko

Ulrich's P.O.V

"Angel!" Odd yells out and dodges an attack from Jim. Angel is out cold, looking to be in pain even when she's unconscious. "Ah!" I dodge an attack at me and Jim/Xana makes us run away, leaving Angel behind. Me and Odd sneak around, finally bumping into each other behind a pillar.

"Odd?!" I whisper harshly. "Ulrich?!" He retorts in the same tone. "Wait...have you seen Jim?" I ask and Odd shakes his head, "I thought you had him..." We pause for a moment before coming to the same conclusion. "Angel!"

Angel's P.O.V

"Ugh...." I groan weakly and roll over or at least I try to, there's something blocking my movement. I open my eyes, "ehh?!" Standing up, only to find I'm in some weird type of container. "Let me out!! Let me out!! LET ME OUT!!"

I shut my eyes tightly and bang on the door. 'GO TO LYOKO!' I shout in more pain, the voice in my mind becoming unbearable. Falling to the ground, I kick the door weakly. "Please....s-someone...."

Jeremie's P.O.V

"Good luck Aelita." I say, running to the computer as she waves. "J-Jim?" I ask when I see him in front of the supercomputer. "What are you doing?" I run over, great he's Xanafied. He presses the enter key and I wonder what he was doing before Jim stands up and attacks me.

"Hey!!" I yell and dodge him. "Einstein! You alright?!" I hear Odd shout, 'they must be near.' I fall backwards as Jim launches a punch at me. "Help!" Two sets of footsteps sound throughout the room. "Hey big ugly!! I'm over here!!" Odd yells at Jim. "I'm so gonna be in trouble if he ever remembers this." Odd states glumly before running off with Jim chasing him.

Ulrich runs over and helps me up. "Geez Jeremie, looks like you needed a lot of help." I stand up quickly, "never mind that, Jim was on the supercomputer. Wait, didn't you say Angel was with all of you?" Ulrich scratches the back of his head sheepishly, "yeah about that...."

I groan and rush over to the supercomputer, "he virtualized Angel in Lyoko!" Ulrich looks surprised as we look at her stats. "Go on Lyoko with Aelita and find Angel, make sure you deactivate the tower while your at it." Ulrich nods and leaves to go to the scanners.

Angel's P.O.V

"Hello?!" I look around, scared. "Can anyone hear me?!" I yell with tears streaming down my face. Weird looking crabs appear and I back away. "Wh-What's going o-on?" I ask nervously. I don't even know how I changed into the outfit.

Its a pair of black boots a navy blue tank top underneath a black leather jacket, some spandex with a dark blue skirt with a bunch of chains on the waistline. "Angel?" I look around. "Angel its me, Jeremie." I look up at the sky, "what the heck is going on Jeremie?!" I hiss.

"No time to explain, right now you're on Lyoko and if you don't destroy those monsters, you'll be devirtualized. Not a good feeling." I look back to the crab things moving towards me at a quick pace. "So how do I do that?!" I shout, frustrated.

"You can either use the chains on your waist or the guns strapped to your thighs, it also reads you can use....whoa." I don't pause to let him finish as I pull out my guns quickly. "I don't know anything that's going on but something tells me this is Lyoko." I mutter. "How do you know about Lyoko?!" Jeremie questions and I roll my eyes.

"I'll explain later, right now. I am a bit busy." I charge at the crabs and shoot at its legs. "How'd you know to shoot its legs?" Jeremie asks in surprise and shock. "Call it a hunch but if you take down something that supports a large thing, that means the main body will collapse and you'll have a better chance of destroying it." I explain before continuing with my fight.

"Ulrich and Aelita are on their way." Jeremie tells me and I roll my eyes. "This is such a drag." I mumble before fighting again.

Ulrich's P.O.V

After me and Aelita were virtualized, Jeremie told us what direction to head in. We're in the forest sector right now and we see Angel on another walkway, fighting some Krabs. "Uhh, Jeremie. It doesn't look like she needs help." I state before I notice something.

Angel is fight with tears on her face. "Come on Aelita!" I say and she nods. We set off to reach Angel in time. 'Who knew she could be so terrified.'

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Dangzzzz....This story isn't getting many views but can you peoples vote? I'll love ya forever!! :3

Reaper- No.

Jerk.

Reaper- Fangirl.

Oh you did NOT just go there!!

Reaper- But I did.

Prepare To Die. >.<

Song of today- Fancy by Iggy Azalea.

Love ya my Delirious Little Nutellas!!

~ Animeandmusic