A Visitor

Ulrich's P.O.V

"Wow, Lyoko really scared her huh?" Odd comments as we watch Angel run off. A picture of Angel's scared and crying face flashes in my mind and I nod. "You don't know the half of it." Odd sends me a weird look but shrugs it off. "We better go meet the others."

We all meet up in Jeremie's room. "Hey you guys. Did you get Angel?" Aelita greets us and we shake our heads. "No, she seemed terrified when she saw us." Odd shrugs and plops down on the bed, I just lean on the wall. "That's weird, I would've thought Angel of all people would take it the best." Yumi speaks for all of us on Jeremie's bed.

"Yeah, the girl does seem pretty tough." Jeremie comments. I shake my head, "no way. She was-." I stop myself, 'maybe I shouldn't tell them that.' They give me strange looks, "she was what?" Yumi asks. I shake my head, "nothing." Aelita sends me a small smile, knowing what I was hiding.

"Anyway, we have to talk to Angel. Who'll do it?" Jeremie asks and no one raises their hands. "Sorry but that girl has a really bad attitude. I'm not doing it." Yumi says, shrugging. "How about you Aelita?" Jeremie asks her hopefully. "Sorry Jeremie. I don't think I can handle her." Jeremie sighs. "Well if no one will do it, we all have to."

I look at all of them, "first we have to find her." I state. "I over heard her saying that her parents would be visiting." Aelita says and we all nod. "Let's go find her then."

Angel's P.O.V

I change in my dorm, hoping not to run into Aelita. Then I quickly head to the front office. "Oh hello Angel, your mother is already inside." I nod, sending the lady a small smile. "Thank you." I say and walk into the office where the principal and my mother are seated.

"Hello sweetheart! I've missed you!" My Mom walks over and hugs me a bit to tight. "Have fun with your mother today Angel, don't hesitate to show her around campus." Mr. Delmas tells me and I nod. "Come on dear, don't want to waste our bonding time."

My Mom grabs my arm tightly and pulls me out the room, sending a sweet smile to the assistant at the front. She takes me into the back of the dorms before even bothering to say something to me. "Okay you little bitch, your father had to deal with some business but had me come in his place." She explains.

"Sorry you have to deal with your own daughter." I reply sourly, earning me a smack across the cheek. "Don't get smart with me." I place a hand on my cheek, feeling the familiar sting from the slap. "Did you come here for something specific?" I ask, keeping a straight face.

"I came to see if you were being a failure again. Your father usually would but like I said he's busy." I laugh coldly, "and Mommy dearest got stuck with the baggage." She delivers a punch to my stomach and I gag. "Just because you're attending a boarding school, doesn't mean I can't punish you still."

I pant, catching the air that was knocked out of me. "Come on, I don't like you and you don't like me you whore so why don't you just disappear. Your visit can end now." I offer coldly.

"Now, now, sweetheart." She grabs my cheeks and let's her nails dig into my skin. "You know I have to make sure you haven't made friends, they can be distracting in your studies. Besides," she places a gun to my head. "You wouldn't want to endanger them. Would you?" I shake my head and she puts up the weapon.

"Come, we're going to take a walk through campus and if I see anyone greet you like a friend would. I'll make your life Hell." I roll my eyes and follow her out the back, "not like it already isn't."

Yumi's P.O.V

We had split up in different groups, I was with Aelita. The boys went off on their own went off on their own. "Hey isn't that Angel?" I point to a woman, dragging Angel behind the girl's dorms. "Yeah. That's her Mom with her."

We make a silent agreement to check it out and run to the back of the school, hiding so they couldn't see us. We look at each other in surprise as we watch their encounter. 'That must be why she acts that way.' I think to myself.

Aelita signals me to sneak out with her and we run off quickly. "Call Odd and Jeremie, I'll call Ulrich." Aelita pulls out her phone and so do I, we explain what happened quickly and then decide a place to meet up at.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Any questions.....Anyone? No comments either....? Vote.... please? Y.Y

Reaper- You're hopeless.

Shut up. -_-

Song of the day- Brick By Boring Brick by Paramore