Xana Attack on Angel's Mom

Odd's P.O.V

I see Angel with another woman standing next to her and I'm about to call out but my phone rings, "hello?" I answer Aelita's number. "Whatever you do, don't talk to Angel." I raise an eyebrow in curiosity, "why?" Aelita explains what they saw and I glance at Angel and her Mother through the corner of my eyes.

If you look close enough, you can see nail marks on Angel's cheek. Along with a red hand mark. "Wow, I see what you mean. Where do you want to meet?" I ask, they tell me to meet them at Jeremy's room.

When we all get there, we're quiet. "So, she's not a jerk." Yumi speaks first. "I guess not." Ulrich responds quietly. "She wasn't being mean for no reason." Jeremy comments. "She was trying to protect all of us." Aelita adds. "So what do we do?" I ask and they all look at me, "what? We can't just leave her in that situation." I defend with surrendering hands.

"As much as I hate to admit it, Odd's right." Ulrich agrees with an insult. "Hey!" I shout. "If we're going to do anything we have to be sure Angel doesn't get hurt. By the looks of it, her parents are extremely dangerous." Yumi states. "It might have to wait, there's another Xana attack coming in now." Jeremy says, pulling out his computer.

"Aelita and Yumi, you two come with me. Odd and Ulrich, go keep an eye on Angel." I nod at Jeremy's order. Ulrich and I set off to Angel immediately.

Angel's P.O.V

I stand with my hands in my pockets, speaking with my mother. "See? No problems, no nothing. Now leave and stay out of my life." I see her look angry and another slap flies across my cheek. "Don't speak to me like that, you useless piece of shit." I hold onto my face lightly, feeling it sting.

While looking down, I see some type of black energy seeping from a wire line close to us. "Wh-What is th-that?" I mumble, stumbling back slightly as it comes closer. "Oh, I didn't hit you that hard, stop being so dramatic." I start to stutter when the thing moves towards my mother.

"M-Move!" She glares at me. "How dare you order me and to stut-!" She stops as the things surrounds her. "Mom!" I shout and feel myself being pulled back. "What the hell?! Let me go!" I scream at Ulrich, who is pulling me away from where my mother was getting attacked by...whatever that was.

"Your Mom will be fine, just come on!" He orders and continues to pull me. "Hey Angel, how're you?" Odd asks casually and I become irritated. "You tell me how you'd be if some weird crap just happened to your mom!!" I growl at him and he flinches, "okay....maybe not so good." I roll my eyes as we continue to run.

"Look out!" Ulrich tackles me and I hit the ground hard, sparks flying from above us both. "What the heck?! Don't tell me its that Xana dude again!!" I shout and both of them help me up as we continue running. "Yeah and from the looks of it he's got your Mom." I look back to see my mother looking weird.

"I'll kick his a-!" Odd stops me, "before you can do that we gotta get out of here!" We all run to the forest surrounding the school and we duck out of my mother's view. "What do we do now?" I hiss lowly, watching my Xanafied mom search for me. "Easy, we-."

I don't listen to the rest of what he's saying and hold onto my head tightly. "Gah!" I hiss as quietly as I can. I don't hear that voice like before but the headache makes me feel like my head is cracked open. "You alright?!" Odd whispers and I hold onto my head, nodding painfully. "Is it that voice in your head again?" Ulrich asks and I look at him slightly.

"Yeah..." I mutter and stand up, "hey. Asshole!! Looking for me?!" I shout, giving away our position. "What are you doing?!" Ulrich hisses and I pull away from him. "You two head to Lyoko or whatever that place is. I'll deal with my Mom. Hopefully, I won't have to fight her." I reply and run off without waiting for a reply, no way am I going back to that Lyoko place. No way in hell.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I really wasn't sure if I should continue this, I mean it doesn't get votes but I see people reading it so I'm trying. If you want me to continue either vote or comment because my motivation is gone when no one does.

So anyway, to all that read this. Thanks and don't forget to-

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!

Song of the Day- The Last Night by Skillet

~Animeandmusic