Welcome to the Lyoko Warriors

I duck as another bolt of, electricity I'm guessing, is sent flying towards me. I push myself to run faster and run into the science room when I see my Mom isn't behind me. I hear someone taking footsteps into the room and I crouch under a science table. 'That thing will not be getting me. Those idiots better speed it up.' I think and pull my feet closer to me.

Ulrich's P.O.V

I run with Odd to the tower and up the elevator to Jeremy. "What's going on you two? I thought I told you to stay with Angel?" Jeremy questions and we shake our heads. "Sorry Jeremy but Angel decided to run off on her own. She told us to help out with Lyoko while she stalls Xana." Jeremy sighs, "fine. Hurry up to the virtualization room."

We nod and head off to be virtualized.

Aelita's P.O.V

I dodge another attack from a Krab and return my own attack, destroying it. I don't notice the Kankrelat behind me until Yumi shouts to me, "look out!" I don't have time to dodge as the thing shoots and I brace for impact. Nothing. I wasn't hit.

"We couldn't let you ladies get hurt, could we?" Odd questions cheekily as he starts helping Yumi and Ulrich blocked the kankrelat's shot. "Gee thanks," Yumi replies with a sarcastic tone and smile. "Weren't you two with Angel?" I ask, causing them to glance at each other. "Well you see...." Ulrich starts.

"Angel decided to go solo and stall Xana while we hurry this up!" Odd finishes, Yumi and I shake our heads. "Then let's hurry this up!" Yumi orders and we all set off towards the tower, dodging and blocking enemies.

Angel's P.O.V

I get yanked from under the table, being held upside down. "Uh....hey Mom?" I wave and am thrown into a wall. "Damn!" I hiss and stand up, running out the room quickly. "You know if you didn't wear so much makeup maybe Xana wouldn't have targeted you!" I shout behind me and dodge as another bolt of electricity is sent towards me.

"Note to self....make sure Mom never remembers this." I dive and roll down a hill, pulling my knees towards myself. I know my Mom followed but at a safer point as I hide behind a tree. I breathe deeply, catching my breath without giving my location away. I look back to see if my Mom's there, she's not.

I sigh, turning back around. Only to come face-to-face with Mummy dearest. "Crap!" I shout and she puts her hands on my shoulders, holding me in place. Before she can do anything, she slumps to the ground. "Mom!" I shout and check if she's okay, she is only unconscious.

"They finally did it....thank goodness." I mumble and lift my Mom up, carrying her as best I can back to the school.

My Mom woke up in her car and me at the window waving. "Bye bye Mom." I say and watch as she shakes her head before driving off. "You all have some serious explaining to do." I almost growl at the group behind me. "Haha well....uh.....I didn't do it!" Odd exclaims when put under the pressure of my glare.

"Let's go to our room, we'll explain there." Aelita offers and we all accept that, heading to our dorm.

"So you're telling me this weird computer thingy is targeting me for some strange reason and wants to do what with me?" I question, making a quick summary of what they told me. "Yup, but we don't know what you're needed for." Jeremy states and I sigh. "Then what am I supposed to do about this?" I ask curtly.

"Fight with us, become a Lyoko warrior." I shake my head, "I thought you guys hate me?" They glance at each other. "We didn't hate you.....more like your attitude." Odd replies. "How exactly do you think my attitude will change now? I pretty much suck." They laugh and I keep a blank face.

"Oh, you're serious. Well we sort of overheard you and your Mom behind the girl's dorms." I tense up and glare at them, "and you think just because you hear shit you know everything?" I basically growl at them. "Hey don't get mad at us for trying to understand you." Yumi responds, matching my tone.

"Tch whatever, I just don't want that stupid thing attacking me for no reason anymore." I state with crossed arms. "Fair enough, so will you join us?" I place a hand on my forehead, sighing and closing my eyes. When I open them, I smirk. "Where do I sign up?" Odd and Aelita cheer, Jeremy smiles along with Ulrich and Yumi smirks herself.

"We can start your training tonight. Welcome to the Lyoko warriors." Jeremy says and we shake hands.

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%

Okay here's another chapter to make up for my lacking, love you all my Delirious Little Nutellas!

Song of the Day- 3005 Childish Gambino

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!!

Ja ne~

~Animeandmusic