An Angel so Sweet

Angel lays on Jeremie's bed, panting heavily. Sweat trickled down her forehead as Jeremie worked. Her eyes were shut but she was awake, very awake. Odd and Ulrich sat on either side of her. Odd holding her hand, while Ulrich would touched her burning forehead before running his fingers through her frilly hair.

"Stay with us Angel...." Ulrich muttered, Odd glancing at him. Jeremie stood up, "okay....Angel, since we can't get you to a tower just yet....I made this for you. It should block out Xana b-." Angel cut off Jeremie, "just put the fucking piece of shit on!" She howled angrily, her nails suddenly digging into the bed and Odd's hand.

"Owowowowowowow!" Odd squealed in pain, Jeremie setting up the device in a hurry. It rested behind Angel's ear, thankfully not covering her head. As soon as it was on, Angel seemed to shut down.

"Jer....wh-what just happened....?" Ulrich asked and Jeremie sighed, "I've been making that for William in case we ever got a chance to fix him but... I've had plenty of problems. The first and foremost, being how much they remember when they come to.

"I didn't want to fry their brains with the sudden cut off of Xana so....it's kind of like me substituting his shock waves with my own." Jeremie explained, Ulrich shooting up while Odd looked confused. "You're controlling her?!" His outburst made Odd's jaw drop and look at Jeremie in surprise.

"Well....um....not exactly." He winced at the glare he was getting from both males. "It'll take her pain away though, until I can fix her up with something else. I just...need time...." Jeremie tried to explain as the two got off the bed.

"Jeremie you don't-." Ulrich's voice is cut off by a groan coming from the bed. "Huh....? What's going on?" A voice much softer than Angel's usual voice causes a hush to fall over the room. The boys look back towards her, their eyes wide as blushes trace over their cheeks.

Angel was sitting up, her jacket hanging off her shoulder and exposing her spaghetti strap top underneath. Her cheeks were bright red and her hair was a bit wet from her sweat, sticking to her face in some places. She looked at the trio. "Where am I?" She asked softly, despite her condition. "Einstein....I think you broke Angel...." Odd mumbled quietly, all of them staring at the girl as if she were from some horror movie.

A few hours later, Angel is relaxing in her room with Aelita. She's taken a shower and at the moment, was laying in her bed with a bra and panties on. The robe she had on was managing as a makeshift blanket for no particular reason. Aelita's back was to the wall as she stared at Angel. This behavior was never seen from her, it scared Aelita. "A-Angel..." Aelita stuttered, looking at the girl as if she were an alien. 

"Hmm?" She turned her head towards Aelita, a dreamlike look on her face. "M-Maybe you sh-should get dressed." Angel smiled at Aelita's response and sat up, looking around the room. when she saw the closet, she moved over to it and opened the door. Her eyes raking over the outfits inside. She finally picked one out with a smile, "I like this." She held the pink dress up to her body and glanced up at Aelita.

"That's mine," Aelita stopped when she saw the look that formed on Angel's face. She actually looked like an angel doing that. "Y-You can wear it today though..." Aelita relented, knowing she couldn't win against the sad look Angel gave her. Angel cheered and smiled brightly, picking the dress off the hanger and putting the hanger back in the closet. 

She slipped into the clothes, leaving the robe on the floor in a pile. Then she hopped over to the bed, Aelita's dress fluttering around her. Hopping onto the bed, she rolled around a little bit, stopping momentarily to let out a huff. "Lita!! I'm hungry," she announced, sitting up with messy hair.

Aelita stared at her, dumbfounded. "...Lita?" She asked, tempted to get an exorcism performed on the strange acting girl. Angel huffed, "yes. Lita, it's your nickname, duh." She stuck her tongue out and got out of bed. "I'm hungry though, can we go get some food?" Angel was serious, her stomach decided to make itself known and growl loudly. "Uh....okay, how about..." Touka really didn't want to leave Angel alone, but she didn't want to risk Angel's strange persona to everyone right now.

"I....ugh, okay. Put your shoes on, we'll go get some lunch." It was around lunchtime anyway, Aelita hoped everyone would be too busy to notice Angel's attire or attitude. "Yay~!" Angel cheered, running to the drawers to get a pair of socks, then off to get her shoes. She was done in a few seconds, surprising Aelita.

"Um...okay," Aelita already had her shoes on. She opened the door and allowed Angel to walk out first, following after her. Angel immediately grabbed Aelita's hand, "to food~!" She cheered, hopping a little and swinging their hands excitedly.

Odd's POV

"So Odd, don't you think it's weird Angel is acting like she is?" Ulrich asked, frowning. "Um, well einstein said she'd be acting weird because of Xana." I try to explain to both him and myself, though I honestly don't understand either. "Maybe its the way Jeremie programmed it though, I doubt if he used that on William that William would be acting so cutes- er, like Angel." I stare at Ulrich for a moment, about to open my mouth and repond but I am cut off.

"Ahhh!"

The scream turns the heads of everyone in the lunchroom. "Sissy...?" Ulrich mumbles, probably able to identify the girl simply by listening. "My hair!" Sissy had soda coating her hair and clothes, dripping onto the floor. In front of her stood Angel, holding an empty cup and staring at thr cup with disinterest. Aelita stood next to Angel, holding both her own and likely Angel's tray in her hands.

"Oh no Sissy, you were looking a little thirsty, so I gave you some milk." Angel stated, dropping the carton in front of Sissy. "She needs some milk!" A voice broke the silence and everyone began laughing. Sissy's face turned red in anger. "How dare you?! I'm going to tell my Daddy!" Sissy threatened and Angel spoke up, "which one?" Her suggestive question caused Sissy to freeze and then scream in embarrassment, turning and stomping out of the cafeteria.

Angel spotted the group and her eyes lit up, "Odd! Ulrich!" She exclaimed, waving as she hurried over, Aelita trailing after her. Angel's bright expression and her pink clothes took me by surprise. "A-Angel?" I stuttered out in shock when she suddenly sat in my lap, Ulrich looking equally surprised.

Aelita sat down with a sigh, "she's been acting like this all day. The closest I've seen her act to normal is that scene with Sissy just now." Aelita commented, Angel not missing a beat and turning to face me. "Feed me!" She ordered, opening her mouth. My cheeks grew red at the close proximity between us and I gave her a spoonful of food. Barely noticing the quiet lunchroom, expressions of redfaced boys and jealous girls surrounding us.

This would be the longest lunch period ever.

%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%-%

I updated 2 books today! I'm feeling a little proud of myself. 😁

Anyway,

Vote
Comment
Follow!

~Animeandmusic