Angel Vs. Girls

When Odd had finished feeding Angel her food, she kissed his cheek and giggled. "Thank you Odd!" She chirped, then stood up and scampered to Ulrich, sitting in his lap next. "Food please," she requested, leaning dangerously close to his red face. With little resistance, Ulrich began to feed her.

Aelita sighed, not knowing how to control the excited child. She could only watch as her male friends played into the small girl's trick and gave her their food, rewarded with a kiss on the cheek. Angel was ready to scamper off to another table, ready to prey on another unsuspecting male.

Before she could escape, a pale hand grabbed her collar. "Angel! That is enough!" Yumi scolded, watching as Angel shrinked back with wide, teary eyes. "Hey! Leave her alone!" Odd and Ulrich both stood up, Ulrich being the one to speak and grab Yumi's hand. "Hey! Ulrich what are you do-?" Ulrich shoved Yumi away, causing Aelita to get up, Angel hiding behind Ulrich. "Don't touch her again, you hear me?" He demanded angrily, turning and wrapping his arm around Angel's shoulder. "You okay...?" He muttered as he began to lead her away, Odd trailing behind them and making sure no one tried anything. Angel nodded, sniffling softly as tears rolled down her cheeks.

A boy approached with a napkin, holding it out to Angel. She looked up and took the napkin, wiping away her tears. "Thank you," she whispered and kissed the male's cheek softly. "Er...n-no problem..." The guy mumbled, his eyes a little glassy and cheeks red. Yumi and Aelita watched the whole interaction, confusion on both their faces.

Their gazes met and a silent agreement passed between them. They had to talk to Jeremie.

Angel continued to be doted on by the male population, meanwhile Aelita and Yumi slipped out to find Jeremie. The girls in the cafeteria all looked irritated, but they had all seen Angel get into a confrontation, no one wanted to risk actually seeing the girl throw actual punches.

Aelita and Yumi headed over to the young tech's room, Yumi ranting the whole way. So when there was a sudden  knock on Jeremie's door and he opened it to see a fuming Yumi and frowning Aelita, he was utterly confused. "What are you two doing here?" He questioned, "And why is Angel not with you, Aelita?" He continued but Yumi just walked right into his dorm, Aelita following with a sigh as she shook her head.

"Angel has lost and so has Odd and Ulrich!" Yumi exclaimed, holding up her wrist and showing the slight bruising in the shape of a handprint. "What happened?!" Jeremie asked worriedly and Aelita decided to explain. "Angel was acting strange but she was hungry so I took her to the lunch room. While we were there, she was sitting in Odd's lap and asking to be fed. Yumi called her out on it when they stood up but Ulrich forced Yumi back so he could dote on Angel while Odd played bodygaurd. Honestly Jer, it seems like something strange is going on." Aelita explained with a confused expression.

"Yeah, you should probably run some tests on that thing you gave Angel. It's really making her crazy." Aelita suggested. Yumi nodded in agreement, "Yeah and don't go near her right now if you can avoid it." She instructed. Jeremie sighed, "I guess if you girls say so. I'll get to work checking it digitally but if you can get her to come willingly, that would help a lot." Jeremie stated and sat back down at his laptop. "Thanks Jeremie." They both chirped and stood up to leave the room.

"I still don't get why Ulrich grabbed me like that..." Yumi mumbled, slightly upset as she rubbed her wrist. "Aelita! Yumi!" A sweet voice called, one that would likely only bring trouble. The two turned to see a smaller girl running at them, her curls bouncing everywhere. Once she got over to them, she hugged them. "Lita! Yumi!" She pulled away and frowned a bit. "Where'd you guys go? I was only playing earlier so please don't be upset." She requested and the two girls shared a look.

"We aren't mad, Angel," Yumi started, "We just aren't used to all of that." Aelita nodded in agreement and Angel tilted her head, "All of what?" They both paused and glanced at each other, Aelita being the one to step forward and reply. "You being so er... playful instead of strong." She tried her best to explain it kindly, holding out her hand to Angel. "We're starting to see that this must really be you, we're sorry for treating you that way in the cafe." Aelita continued and Angel smiled and accepted the offered hand. "Geez Lita, thanks." Her voice grew dark as they clasped hands and Aelita yelped as a shock ran through her and she slumped over onto Angel. Yumi's eyes widened, "Aelita!" Yumi shouted and paused as she saw Angel drop Aelita's body to the side, her eyes cutting to the lyoko symbol before they returned to normal. "Oh no, Lita!" Angel exclaimed as she glanced down at the body beside her, dropping to her knees to check on the unconscious girl. 

Yumi took a step back, "Angel... You should go get Ulrich and Odd, they might be able to help." She suggested and Angel looked up at her,  "Really? Wouldn't Jeremie be able to help her more?" She asked and Yumi shook her head quickly, "No, I can get Jeremie. Ulrich and Odd would do better since they can help you carry her to the nurse's office." Yumi suggested and mentally apologized to Aelita for leaving her in the hands of the crazed girl. Angel seemed to think about it, before she nodded and turned away, Odd and Ulrich already headed down the hall. Yumi started to inch back, but couldn't help but notice the faint purple glow around the two's pupils. "This is definitely not good," she muttered to herself. Then she turned and darted down the hallway to Jeremie's room, knocking on his door frantically until he opened it. 

"Back so soon?" He asked and Yumi shook her head and shoved the door open, letting herself in and shutting the door behind her. "No time for jokes Jer, we have a real problem. I think Xana is taking over Angel and Angel has control of Odd and Ulrich. Plus, Aelita is down because Angel shocked her or something." She rushed to explain the situation, locking the door and turning to Jeremie. "Really? Oh no, this is bad, that must mean the prototype is failing. That isn't good, at all." He placed a hand on his head and sighed, "It's likely we could deactivate a tower but we'd need Aelita or at least Angel..." He paused and walked over to his latop. "I just might have something..." He mumbled, just as a bang on the door sounded. 

"Uh Jeremy, we've got company." Yumi announced nervously. 

~~~~~

Hey everyone, so I've been on Hiatus for awhile and I'm sad to say it's likely I'll stay that way. There will only be the occasional updates to these books, I just don't enjoy Wattpad like I use to, it's changed too much. I'm likely to start writing my own, original, stories and once they are published (on another site), I'll let you know. Thank you to everyone reading and being patient with me! <3

Reaper - And thanks for putting up with Animeandmusic. If there are updates, I'll let you all know and if you'd like to support her in any way, just ask me. 

Anyway, for the last time! 

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW  

GOODBYE MY DELIRIOUS LITTLE NUTELLAS <3

~Animeandmusic

p.s. If you can skip to 12:32 in the episode, you'll witness Ulrich being a SAVAGE xD and the picture is kind of what I imagine Angel to look like.