Chapter 12

"Hey princess, get up and get ready we have magcon" Jack said waking me up. "I would rather sleep." I mumbled. "Umm no get up" my dad said. "God, you don't have to be so rude." I said. "Well your mom and the babies are already downstairs at breakfast and we are waiting on you." He said. "Yeah come on" Jack said pushing me a little. "Well I don't eat breakfast anyways so go ahead and go and text me when your ready to leave to go to Magcon and I'll meet you down stairs." I said. "Okay fine but you better get up missy." My dad said as he grabbed his keys and phone and went down stairs. After he left I went and sat in front of a mirror on the hotel wall and did my make up. "Jack aren't you going to go downstairs?" I asked as I put on some make up. "No I'm not big on breakfast and I'd rather stay here with you." He said and kissed my cheek. "Aww your sweet." I said. "Have you met any of the other kids yet?" I asked. "Yeah all of them actually. Shawn's daughter is sweet and his two sons are cool." He said. "Don't get any ideas about his daughter mister" I said and playfully smacked him. "Never in a million years would I leave you for her," and said and pecked me on the lips. "What's their names?" I asked. "Umm her name was Mallory and the boys names were Landon and Luke." He said. "How about Matt and Jack Johnson's kids?" I asked "Well Matt has a new baby and a 4 year old. His baby is a girl and her name is Ava Grace Espinosa, a his other kid is another girl. She is shy and a daddy's girl which is cute but her name is Jordan Marie Espinosa." He said. "Aw they sound so cute." I said. "Now Jack you have to stand outside the bathroom door or something to talk to me because I'm changing." I said.

I changed into long sleeve white Polo shirt, black tights, a black skater skirt, my black vans, and tied a flannel around my waist. I loved this outfit. "Okay I'm ready lets go downstairs." I told Jack. "Wait come take a selfie with me," he begged. "Fine" I said as I walked back in front of the mirror and he kissed my cheek as I smiled. "Okay let's go" he said as we grabbed our stuff and left. "Jack what about Jack's kids?" I asked. "Oh yeah he has a girl our age that I'm nervous about because I think she likes me, but her name is Addison." He said a little worried. "Babe it'll be okay just don't let her get to you" I told him as I grabbed his hand, kissed his cheek, and met my dad downstairs in the lobby so we could leave.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
|At Magcon|

Cam's POV

"Okay so this is how it goes, when we do the actual meet and greet, like the tables and stuff, all the kids I guess can pair up or the little ones can stay with their parents, but the ones who pair up will get their own table and then each MAGCON boy and their wives will get their own table, okay?" I said. "Sounds good." The boys said. "And the kids won't be going to the panel, and if they do they will just on the stage and hangout I guess." I said.

Audrey's POV

"Hey Shawn, us kids just want to stay off stage while Yall do panel," I said. "Okay well there is a little hangout room where you kids can go and meet each other and stuff." He said as he got his guitar ready to perform his new song 'Never Be Alone.' "Okay thanks." I said as Jack and I and the other kids went to that room.

"Hi I'm Audrey," I said introducing myself. "And I'm Jack but I've already meet you guys." Jack said. "That's my dads name," Addison said. "Hi I'm Addison," she said looking at me. "Hi" I said shyly. "Babe why are you being so shy?" Jack asked me quietly. "I don't know, I just, I don't know." I said and cuddled into his shoulder. "Hi I'm Luke, and your hot," Luke said. "I'm Audrey, and-" I was cutoff by Jack. "And obviously she has a boyfriend." Jack said. "Luke come on, remember what dad said, have some respect for a girl. Hi I'm Landon," Landon said. "Hi" I said scooting a little closer to Jack. "Hi I'm Mallory, sorry about Luke, he's an idiot." she said and I laughed. "I am not." He said. "Okay I'll let you keep thinking that." She said. "Why don't we play a game," Landon said. "Yeah how bout Truth or Dare," Luke said. Great. "Sure." We all said. "Wait where are the little kids?" Addison asked. "Oh they went with the boys." Landon said.

"Okay so Truth or Dare Jack" Luke asked. "Truth." He said. "Okay, umm, who would you date out of these girls, besides Audrey," he said. "Umm not to be rude but neither, I have a girlfriend." "Audrey Truth or Dare?" Mallory asked. "Dare." I said. "I dare you to go out on stage and interrupt their panel." She said. "I'll be right back." I said as I walked to the panel. When I got there I snuck behind my dad and scared him. "Hey dad" I said. "Gosh Audrey, okay now go back in the room until we are done." He said and I took the mic from him. "Hey guys I'm Audrey, Cameron's oldest daughter." I said and waved. I heard things like:

"Hey!"

"Your so pretty"

"Your a slut"

"Leave"

"No one likes you"

As I heard the hate, I slowly put down the mic and ran off crying with dad following. "Audrey whats wrong?" Jack asked as he hugged me as I got back to the room. "Aud come here." My dad said and he immediately hugged me. "Hey baby girl I'm sorry." He said. "It's not your fault that they are right." I said crying. "Its not true." He said. "I love you but I have to get back. Don't interrupt again, I don't want that to happen again." He said. "Yes sir."

"Hey Audrey, we are going to the candy table, wanna come?" Jack asked. "No thanks but will you bring me back some chocolate?" I asked. "Yeah sure princess. But all us kids are going, sure you don't want to come?" He asked. "I'm sure" I said. "We will be right back okay?" He said as he kissed me cheek and left. Addison was the last to leave and she made sure to make a rude comment before she left. It was more of a comment used to make me nervous. "Stay away from Jack, he's mine." She said. She is NOT taking Jack away from me.